Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

StickFigure
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

25 Mar 2011, 6:39 pm

What are some of the funniest real things that have happened to you?
Feel free to exaggerate a bit :D

black_legion
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 Mar 2011, 6:26 pm

Some random dude gave me some T-shirts outside the best burger bar in town once, I had the perfect excuse because my best freind was moving to america so I got some free shirts; The guy looked pretty shady though he had a large suitcase and he was just pulling a whole load of wierd things out of it I think I saw a lampshade in there. :lol:

Kushamo
Butterfly
Butterfly

31 Mar 2011, 10:15 pm

A few weeks ago I was bored, so I took my blanket and I tied it to my bed to make a net to throw balls at. I got bored of it quickly, so I tied it to my bed again, and I made a hammock (my bed is above me with a desk under it, I imagine it would be very uncomfortable if it was only 6 inches off the ground). It didn't work very well, so I untied it and i moved it to a tight door to make the net again, but bigger. I kept this up longer, but I got bored again, so I also tied it to my dresser and bed again to make a hammock again. I kept getting in but the door just wouldn't hold the blanket, so I realized I could fold up the blanket and tie it to the bed (again). I got in, but now the blanket had too much surface area and I just fell. I rolled up the blanket and tried again, and I turned around to see the dresser (with the TV on top) falling right on me.

My life would be so boring if I was 'normal'...