Page 10 of 10 [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

NationalSocialist
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

User avatar

Joined: 28 Mar 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 76

02 Apr 2011, 4:51 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
As a matter of fact, our friend Nationalsocialist has another thread going with the sole purpose of Holocaust denial.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


Denial is such a silly word, does this also mean that the many posters that are denying Eisenhower's illeagal DEF death camps can also to be branded with the big scary DENIER tag?



ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Sep 2008
Age: 84
Gender: Male
Posts: 31,502
Location: New Jersey

02 Apr 2011, 5:15 pm

NationalSocialist wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
As a matter of fact, our friend Nationalsocialist has another thread going with the sole purpose of Holocaust denial.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


Denial is such a silly word, does this also mean that the many posters that are denying Eisenhower's illeagal DEF death camps can also to be branded with the big scary DENIER tag?


If what you say is true, General Eisenhower did not build enough of them.

ruveyn



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 42,317
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

02 Apr 2011, 5:15 pm

NationalSocialist wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
As a matter of fact, our friend Nationalsocialist has another thread going with the sole purpose of Holocaust denial.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


Denial is such a silly word, does this also mean that the many posters that are denying Eisenhower's illeagal DEF death camps can also to be branded with the big scary DENIER tag?


As a matter of fact, I can remember how 20/20 years ago had wanted to run a story about the mistreatment of German POW's, but there had been such an outcry against it back then that they pulled the story. Too bad, as I would have liked to have seen it. Regardless, I get the impression you're bringing this up to counter Holocaust claims.
By the way, can you answer a question - why do you have such enmity towards Jews? Have you ever been wronged by a Jew in the past? Or had you been raised with this attitude? I'm not trying to start something; I just want to understand where you're coming from

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer



ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Sep 2008
Age: 84
Gender: Male
Posts: 31,502
Location: New Jersey

02 Apr 2011, 5:20 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
By the way, can you answer a question - why do you have such enmity towards Jews? Have you ever been wronged by a Jew in the past? Or had you been raised with this attitude? I'm not trying to start something; I just want to understand where you're coming from

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


He is annoyed that those sub-human Jews helped to bring the Herrnvolk down. It turns out the supermen were not so super duper after all. Do you know why Germany could not produce an A-bomb even though they had a three year head start on the U.S.? It is because our Jewish physicists where better than their Jewish physicists.

ruveyn



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 42,317
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

02 Apr 2011, 5:27 pm

ruveyn wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
By the way, can you answer a question - why do you have such enmity towards Jews? Have you ever been wronged by a Jew in the past? Or had you been raised with this attitude? I'm not trying to start something; I just want to understand where you're coming from

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


He is annoyed that those sub-human Jews helped to bring the Herrnvolk down. It turns out the supermen were not so super duper after all. Do you know why Germany could not produce an A-bomb even though they had a three year head start on the U.S.? It is because our Jewish physicists where better than their Jewish physicists.

ruveyn


Heisenberg, who Hitler had tasked to build an A-bomb for him actually didn't know how to build the damn thing, even though he was convinced that he did. And even if Heisenberg did know, he purposely dragged his feet to keep the Nazis from winning the war.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer



NationalSocialist
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

User avatar

Joined: 28 Mar 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 76

02 Apr 2011, 7:55 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
NationalSocialist wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
As a matter of fact, our friend Nationalsocialist has another thread going with the sole purpose of Holocaust denial.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


Denial is such a silly word, does this also mean that the many posters that are denying Eisenhower's illeagal DEF death camps can also to be branded with the big scary DENIER tag?


As a matter of fact, I can remember how 20/20 years ago had wanted to run a story about the mistreatment of German POW's, but there had been such an outcry against it back then that they pulled the story. Too bad, as I would have liked to have seen it. Regardless, I get the impression you're bringing this up to counter Holocaust claims.
By the way, can you answer a question - why do you have such enmity towards Jews? Have you ever been wronged by a Jew in the past? Or had you been raised with this attitude? I'm not trying to start something; I just want to understand where you're coming from

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer



I haven't actually used enmity towards Jews, I have merely debated history or give links for example to articles from the past writen by Churchill talking about the Jewish role in the creation of the soviet union, this is just stating facts.



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 42,317
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

02 Apr 2011, 10:51 pm

NationalSocialist wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
NationalSocialist wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
As a matter of fact, our friend Nationalsocialist has another thread going with the sole purpose of Holocaust denial.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


Denial is such a silly word, does this also mean that the many posters that are denying Eisenhower's illeagal DEF death camps can also to be branded with the big scary DENIER tag?


As a matter of fact, I can remember how 20/20 years ago had wanted to run a story about the mistreatment of German POW's, but there had been such an outcry against it back then that they pulled the story. Too bad, as I would have liked to have seen it. Regardless, I get the impression you're bringing this up to counter Holocaust claims.
By the way, can you answer a question - why do you have such enmity towards Jews? Have you ever been wronged by a Jew in the past? Or had you been raised with this attitude? I'm not trying to start something; I just want to understand where you're coming from

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer



I haven't actually used enmity towards Jews, I have merely debated history or give links for example to articles from the past writen by Churchill talking about the Jewish role in the creation of the soviet union, this is just stating facts.


But the very fact that you're presenting "facts" in this particular case implies you have antipathy toward Jews.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer



Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Jan 2009
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,745

02 Apr 2011, 11:52 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
NationalSocialist wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
NationalSocialist wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
As a matter of fact, our friend Nationalsocialist has another thread going with the sole purpose of Holocaust denial.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


Denial is such a silly word, does this also mean that the many posters that are denying Eisenhower's illeagal DEF death camps can also to be branded with the big scary DENIER tag?


As a matter of fact, I can remember how 20/20 years ago had wanted to run a story about the mistreatment of German POW's, but there had been such an outcry against it back then that they pulled the story. Too bad, as I would have liked to have seen it. Regardless, I get the impression you're bringing this up to counter Holocaust claims.
By the way, can you answer a question - why do you have such enmity towards Jews? Have you ever been wronged by a Jew in the past? Or had you been raised with this attitude? I'm not trying to start something; I just want to understand where you're coming from

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer



I haven't actually used enmity towards Jews, I have merely debated history or give links for example to articles from the past writen by Churchill talking about the Jewish role in the creation of the soviet union, this is just stating facts.


But the very fact that you're presenting "facts" in this particular case implies you have antipathy toward Jews.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


I have to agree with Kraichgauer on this.



Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Apr 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 42,317
Location: Spokane area, Washington state.

03 Apr 2011, 12:34 am

Inuyasha wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
NationalSocialist wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
NationalSocialist wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
As a matter of fact, our friend Nationalsocialist has another thread going with the sole purpose of Holocaust denial.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


Denial is such a silly word, does this also mean that the many posters that are denying Eisenhower's illeagal DEF death camps can also to be branded with the big scary DENIER tag?


As a matter of fact, I can remember how 20/20 years ago had wanted to run a story about the mistreatment of German POW's, but there had been such an outcry against it back then that they pulled the story. Too bad, as I would have liked to have seen it. Regardless, I get the impression you're bringing this up to counter Holocaust claims.
By the way, can you answer a question - why do you have such enmity towards Jews? Have you ever been wronged by a Jew in the past? Or had you been raised with this attitude? I'm not trying to start something; I just want to understand where you're coming from

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer



I haven't actually used enmity towards Jews, I have merely debated history or give links for example to articles from the past writen by Churchill talking about the Jewish role in the creation of the soviet union, this is just stating facts.


But the very fact that you're presenting "facts" in this particular case implies you have antipathy toward Jews.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer


I have to agree with Kraichgauer on this.


Thank you. You see, liberals and conservatives can agree on something.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer