Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2011, 8:41 pm

Grisha wrote:
:D

:lol:

26 Mar 2011, 9:06 pm

DemonAbyss10 wrote:
eh, it gets awkward when you have a fanclub of 14-16 year olds that constantly show up when I go to the bowling alley and keep trying to chat me up when I don't wan't anything to do with schoolgirls :/

I live about 15 to 20 miles away from our state capital. I'll go down there about once a week or go to browse, store, eat and then spend some time at Barnes & Noble. Most of my visits are in the evening. About 3 years ago, a pair of rain boots I was wearing attracted the attention of a couple 14 year old girls. About a year later she friended me on facebook, and 7 or 8 of her schoolmates have as well.

Mike_the_EE
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

26 Mar 2011, 9:54 pm

Well, since I'm approaching half a century, I'm certainly one of the older ones here so... :D

Aspie Score 141 of 200
NT Score 50 of 200

Grisha
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2011, 10:00 pm

Confession: I'm dating a 20-something, and she contacted me first - so far (one date) it's been fantastic :)

DemonAbyss10
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2011, 6:01 am

Jutty wrote:
DemonAbyss10 wrote:
eh, it gets awkward when you have a fanclub of 14-16 year olds that constantly show up when I go to the bowling alley and keep trying to chat me up when I don't wan't anything to do with schoolgirls :/

I live about 15 to 20 miles away from our state capital. I'll go down there about once a week or go to browse, store, eat and then spend some time at Barnes & Noble. Most of my visits are in the evening. About 3 years ago, a pair of rain boots I was wearing attracted the attention of a couple 14 year old girls. About a year later she friended me on facebook, and 7 or 8 of her schoolmates have as well.

well I do think part of my issue is the fact that If I am not all bearded out, I tend to look like I am 17-19ish. But yeah, I can definately describe your situation as awkward. Well, off to work I go.

Yes, I do have a DeviantArt, it is at.... http://demonabyss10.deviantart.com/

all_white
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2011, 9:46 am

Grisha wrote:
Yes, it could definitely be a problem someday if you're looking for someone to marry...

It sure could!

Of course I'm looking for someone to marry.

A man is for life. Not just for Christmas. :)

blueroses
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2011, 6:20 pm

Hannah17 wrote:
Ever since I was 10 I have only been interested in older guys
Is this normal?
Is anyone else the same?

I think it's pretty normal.

I hate to turn all overly-protective and motherly on you, but I notice you're 17 and would strongly caution you on dating older guys until you get a little older, too. Otherwise, it's very easy for a girl to get taken advantage of.

blueroses
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2011, 6:22 pm

Grisha wrote:
Confession: I'm dating a 20-something, and she contacted me first - so far (one date) it's been fantastic :)

Are you confessing that or bragging about it, Grisha? lol

Anyhow, good luck and carpe diem!

Grisha
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2011, 6:49 pm

blueroses wrote:
Grisha wrote:

Are you confessing that or bragging about it, Grisha? lol

Anyhow, good luck and carpe diem!

Bragging. 8)

And this is really spooky: she has a (very tasteful) "Carpe Diem" tattoo - I'm not kidding...

Can you tell me tomorrow's lottery numbers? :wink:

JusSumBudi
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

27 Mar 2011, 7:42 pm

Are you in college? Don't fall for any of your professors. Bad bad bad

blueroses
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2011, 8:11 pm

Grisha wrote:
And this is really spooky: she has a (very tasteful) "Carpe Diem" tattoo - I'm not kidding...

12, 17, 15, 32, 77

In the event any of those are right, I want a cut.

Grisha
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2011, 8:28 pm

blueroses wrote:
Grisha wrote:

12, 17, 15, 32, 77

In the event any of those are right, I want a cut.

Wait a minute, if you know what the numbers are then you should also know if I'm giving you a cut or not... :?

Lene
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2011, 12:45 am

wefunction wrote:
I just can't consider younger men. I do fire photography and when I see these new firefighters and they're all buff and getting the chicks but they're KIDS. It's like a fetus in a helmet. It aint right. Who allowed people to be born after 1985 and actually let them grow up to adulthood?!

:lol:

dunbots
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2011, 12:57 am

OP: I'm the same, but vice versa in gender. I'd prefer a woman a few years older (at least) than my current age. But the hard part would be finding someone that likes younger guys. :lol:

manlyadam
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

28 Mar 2011, 2:18 am

I'm a bit upset that so many women want a guy who is older than they are and is confident and established, I feel like I borderline need a woman to achieve this, it's so much harder to become the kind of guy a woman wants to be with and by the time I'm 30 or so I will have probably made it to the point where women in their 20s want to be with me and I will think "Where were you when I was in my early 20s?" I wish women would see my potential a bit more because I have very high goals for myself and it would be nice to have someone to give me a little push towards them every now and again rather than have to get there all alone.

RainingRoses
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2011, 1:22 pm

manlyadam wrote:
I'm a bit upset that so many women want a guy who is older than they are and is confident and established.

Well, you could look at the bright side: your prospects are increasing rather than decreasing, right? Wouldn't you feel worse if you found out that women generally want 18-year-old guys?