Page 1 of 43 [ 682 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 43  Next

ocdgirl123
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2011, 1:50 am

http://www.gotoquiz.com/how_neurotypical_are_you

Here is a fun quiz to determine if you are neurotypical are not. You may want to do this quiz when have time because there are 40 questions.

It is important to remember not to take this quiz too seriously because it's just for fun! It's not scientific or anything. Oh, and the age and gender questions don't need to be filled out, they don't effect anything.

By the way, I got 42% on this quiz.

Canadian, young adult, student demisexual-heteroromantic, cisgender female, autistic

Verdandi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: University of California Sunnydale (fictional location - Real location Olympia, WA)

27 Mar 2011, 2:02 am

Uh, damn:

Quote:
You are 12% neurotypical!

You aren't neurotypical at all. Sure, it may mean others think of your social skills as "very poor", but that's doesn't mean you aren't good at anything, you probably have a skill other than socializing, which is probably not something you enjoy anyway. It is very likely that you are autistic.

Admittedly, I am feeling extremely anti-social right now, so some of those answers may have been exaggerated a bit.

MooCow
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2011, 2:14 am

Well.....

Quote:
You are 4% neurotypical!

You aren't neurotypical at all. Sure, it may mean others think of your social skills as "very poor", but that's doesn't mean you aren't good at anything, you probably have a skill other than socializing, which is probably not something you enjoy anyway. It is very likely that you are autistic.

SammichEater
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2011, 2:18 am

11%. That sounds about right. :)

Yensid
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2011, 2:18 am

Quote:
You are 6% neurotypical!

I thought that my answers were pretty normal, with just a few unusual answers. Sigh. :roll:

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2011, 2:27 am

You are 27% neurotypical!

You aren't that neurotypical. Social skills aren't your strong suit and you tend to have more skill in other areas, however, you may still enjoy socializing. It is likely that you are autistic.

iwannabeadragon
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Mar 2011, 2:28 am

I got 5%. I was expecting low, but I wasn't expecting that low. I was thinking it'd be more like 20%.

gen-ph
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

27 Mar 2011, 2:36 am

18% Neurotypical

I was expecting that, pretty much. A lot of my actual true-life reactions were halfway in between a couple of answers in a few questions, which was annoying.

Kail
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Mar 2011, 2:48 am

You are 11% neurotypical!

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2011, 2:56 am

You are 15% neurotypical!

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

lease29
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Mar 2011, 2:56 am

You are 18% neurotypical!

You aren't that neurotypical. Social skills aren't your strong suit and you tend to have more skill in other areas, however, you may still enjoy socializing. It is likely that you are autistic.

No surprises here. Wouldn't pass for a neurotypical person so that just sums it up.

buryuntime
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2011, 2:58 am

MooCow wrote:
Well.....

Quote:
You are 4% neurotypical!

opal
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2011, 3:09 am

You are 27% neurotypical!

matt
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2011, 3:23 am

Quote:
You are 1% neurotypical!

-froggo-
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2011, 3:24 am

You are 2% neurotypical!

I wasn't expecting it to be that low. :/ Then again, I'm the sort of person someone can tell is 'different' from ten foot away.

fibonaccisequence94
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Mar 2011, 3:50 am

You are 0% neurotypical!