don't feel I haev much to offer to the opposite sex

Page 3 of 3 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Frieslander
Veteran
Veteran

01 Apr 2011, 8:29 am

Bethie wrote:
Jonsi wrote:
Hey, at least you just have nothing to offer. Not only do I have nothing to offer, I'm clingy and smotheringly loving, which is apperently bad. :D

And I have terribly yellow teef.

I'm a clinger, and very loving...

dunno bout the teeth, though. 8O

YOu're a clinger, but you're not attracted to either sex? But who do you love?

Bethie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: My World, Highview, Louisville, Kentucky, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, Local Group, Local Supercluster

01 Apr 2011, 9:19 am

Frieslander wrote:

YOu're a clinger, but you're not attracted to either sex? But who do you love?

I'm not attracted to either sex SEXUALLY. (A-sexual.)

Who do I love? Um...well, if I was in a romantic relationship, I'd love that person, but I'm not, so will have to be content with my kitteh. :D

emuman100
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2011, 2:12 am

Bethie wrote:
Also,
to say you have nothing to offer a woman because you have a boring routine/rarely go out/love to cuddle/etc
is to stereotype women as not liking those things,
when this forum is filled with lonesome geekish women who likewise live lives more outgoing people would call mundane,
many of them pining away for men to share them with.

Actually Bethie has a good point. I know my only two ex's said I was very boring, one more than the other because there really was very little romance. But I guess, to say those things, you are stereotyping most neurotypical women as to what they are looking for. Maybe us Aspie men would do better with Aspie women, because we offer what a lot of Aspie women want?

Bethie wrote:
And, um, Image

It can't be that bad, it was some of the best roast chicken I ever ate.