02 Apr 2011, 3:16 pm

Spam.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2011, 6:08 pm

Moog wrote:
League_Girl wrote:
LOL. But shame the day is almost over. I am all worn out from the pranks I have done. I was going to do more here and then I found out I was spamming, breaking a rule here, oops and I never got one PM about it until I had to see a mod telling the OP to stop spamming and that is violates the TOS. That is how I found out. So now I have learned doing more than one AF prank falls under the TOS violation and it counts as spam.

And the huge space is a dead give away and I laughed when I read it.

And so interesting to see doing these pranks counts as trolling.

When it's taken to the extremes that Jc6chan has taken it... it's pretty much spam.

And It's not just a harmless prank when you're taking support away from others who really need it.

Fun's fine as long as it's not potentially harming anyone.

So I can pull pranks here all over the forum on that day?

I have difficulty in this area knowing what jokes be okay and what wouldn't because if this joke is considered extreme, I don't know what else be considered extreme too to the mods standards because what isn't extreme to me might be extreme for someone else. It just makes it hard for me to even understand.

psychohist
Veteran
Veteran

02 Apr 2011, 9:56 pm

Best bet is, not to do it, period. The only jokes that show a real sense of humor are the ones where one makes fun of oneself.