Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

MasterJedi
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2011, 9:13 am

I really love socks, both men's and women's. The funkier the better. and yes, I wear women's socks if they're not outwardly feminine like pink with flowers or something. If there's nothing indicating they're exclusively women's other than the tag and that they were found in the women's department, I don't have a problem with them.

Right now, I'm sporting a pair of old-school athletic tube socks with aqua colored stripes or tings at the top. I plan on going to the girl's jewelry and ear-piercing store later and getting a nice over-the-calf day-glo rainbow pair.

Don't do sheer, though.

That is my spot, in an ever changing world, it is a single point of consistency. If my life were expressed as a function on a four dimensional Cartesian coordinate system, that spot, from the moment I first sat on it, would be 0-0-0-0.

Zen
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2011, 9:48 am

I like socks, but I mostly gaze longingly at some of the cooler ones. I buy women's socks too. This is because I like the feel of thick, fuzzy socks when I'm not wearing shoes (which is almost always) and they only seem to make those for women. I do have a couple odd ones which are stripey, but I'm picky about how clothes feel and they don't feel comfortable enough for me. :lol:

squonk
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2011, 11:25 am

I always seem to lose them. :?: So I often buy socks. Usually black.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2011, 3:11 pm

I also love socks. I wear them all the time and I like all the different styles of socks for both men and women. :)

Wallourdes
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2011, 3:16 pm

Is was thinking about another socks :lol:

I do like the ones you put on, good insulating ones in the winter.