Teacher berating an Autistic student

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

JML101582
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2011, 1:38 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GyW-jsuCbU[/youtube]

That b***h of a school teacher should've not only been fired, but thrown into jail with Big Bertha for what she did to that helpless autistic student. If she ever try doing that crap with me, she would've been getting a black eye! It's too bad that there are alot of teachers that are so power crazy just because they make alot less in salaries. Seriously, she needs to tone it down alot when confronting with an autstic student. I'm glad I didn't have teachers in school that were SO power crazy that they would humilate me or people like me in front of alot of other classmates. I would love to see the boy in many years to come that he'll have a more fufilling career and future and that b***h of a teacher who abused him would either stay in her pathetic situation or even worse. She does deserve what's coming to her after that behavior. I heard that she did get punished, but not fired, for her actions. You just don't do that students no matter how frustrated you are at that particular student. That would be my revenge if I were that kid, seeing her suffer the consequences of her actions.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2011, 1:47 am

I think jail is too extreme but fired, yeah.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2011, 4:30 am

Too bad the WP blog feature doesn't work, anymore. I'd have a lot to say about the treatment that child received, and how it mirrored the treatment that I got from authourity and my kindred soul before me, in the 40s and 50s. I'd like to think that WP was a place of democracy, but it doesn't seem that way. I can't even look at a medicine ball to this day, because of some of the abuse that I've gone through when I was around that kid's age.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2011, 4:39 am

It's also documented that autistic people are sensitive to the sounds of loud voices, so the yelling that monster is doing to that poor child was doing him a lot more harm, than good. That's how I was treated for having those 4 accidents when I was 4, 6 and the last time at the age of 8. 4 Poop accidents with the harsh words, but less manhandling. I'm not having those flashbacks and I'll probably never have them again, after telling somebody about them, but it's the loud voice and harsh words that I remember. No wonder I was in such a bad state, a week and a half ago. You don't holler at an autistic child like that, for any reason. My mum is going to have to answer to God for what she did to me those 4 times, when she meets him at the Pearly Gates. Don't say that there isn't a God, because I'm just expressing my beliefs.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2011, 4:50 am

I'll keep this link up, as long as nobody shoots me down for speaking my mind by posting it.

Link: http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt109846.html

nostromo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2011, 5:25 am

League_Girl wrote:
I think jail is too extreme but fired, yeah.

That is outright unprovoked assault, on a child no less, and normally thats a jail sentence isn't it?

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2011, 8:42 am

I wish that teacher would have done that to me when I was 17 and having violent meltdowns I would have stripped that b***h infront the whole class. A co-worker of mine slapped another driver like that durring a road rage incident infront of a cop and did 2 months in county jail. She should have gotten jail time and the revoking of her teaching liscense.

rabidmonkey4262
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2011, 10:54 am

Yeah this brings back memories of my mother. She used to treat me like that, and she used to hit my quadriplegic sister as well. If you can't control your temper, you shouldn't be working with kids. This is what happens when ignorant, temperamental people are put in positions of power.

BadBones
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Apr 2011, 3:41 pm

Oh my goodness, this is so disturbing...

JML101582
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2011, 8:05 pm

I'm glad I don't have teachers like that, I would've want to be home schooled forever if I were in the student's situation.

ryan93
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2011, 8:38 am

Reminds me of primary school :?

Member of the WP Strident Atheists