Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Nim
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2011, 4:01 pm

I thought it would make a good post, anyone have any good story's?

I once went out of my way to buy an ex a ipod nano for christmas, and when her birthday came I wanted to buy her a $80 coach ipod nano case.

So in my over thinking way I called her friend and asked her to somehow figure out which one she liked. So her friend took her on the computer and told her that her boyfriend was going to buy her one and she wanted to know which one she thought she should get. Time passed, but when she actually opened her present she yelled in disbelief. Because apparently she had told her friend the one she found ugly because she wanted to get the pretty one...

FAIL...

(Moral : Be more of a friend, and less meddling.)

ZeroGravitas
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Apr 2011, 4:29 pm

I was giving my ex-girlfriend a backrub one day when I said "I like giving you backrubs, you're cuddly like Winny The Pooh."

"What do you mean, cuddly like Winnie the Pooh?"

I responded "Because you've got back fat which is fun to play with. It wouldn't be fun to give a backrub to someone who's all bones."

This enraged her. "Back fat?! You're saying I'm fat like a stupid bear with nothing in his head? HOW AM I LIKE WINNIE THE POOH? Should I start wearing red shirts? Get my hand stuck in honey pots?!"

For the next week she would find and print out pictures of Winnie the Pooh, and leave them about for me to find.

I know now intellectually that it is not a good idea to compare a woman to Winnie the Pooh, but deep down I still don't understand why.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt156929.html - How to annoy me

Grisha
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2011, 7:14 pm

This one happened when I was like 15.

Spent day with girlfriend at beach, including a lot of body-boarding.

We go back to my house, parents aren't home so we go to my room and start making out.

She rolls over on her back and right as I start to kiss her, seawater gushes out of my nose all over her face...

D'oh! :oops:

CupcakeBelle
Raven
Raven

04 Apr 2011, 7:23 pm

ZeroGravitas wrote:
I was giving my ex-girlfriend a backrub one day when I said "I like giving you backrubs, you're cuddly like Winny The Pooh."

"What do you mean, cuddly like Winnie the Pooh?"

I responded "Because you've got back fat which is fun to play with. It wouldn't be fun to give a backrub to someone who's all bones."

This enraged her. "Back fat?! You're saying I'm fat like a stupid bear with nothing in his head? HOW AM I LIKE WINNIE THE POOH? Should I start wearing red shirts? Get my hand stuck in honey pots?!"

For the next week she would find and print out pictures of Winnie the Pooh, and leave them about for me to find.

I know now intellectually that it is not a good idea to compare a woman to Winnie the Pooh, but deep down I still don't understand why.

Wow she was a b***h. Not a damn thing wrong with being Winnie the Pooh. I have no story to share I just read that and decided I had to say something.

ZeroGravitas
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Apr 2011, 12:22 am

^^^ I know. This was a funny incident in a relationship which was not very funny.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt156929.html - How to annoy me

swbluto
Veteran
Veteran

Location: In the Andes, counting the stars and wondering if one of them is home to another civilization

05 Apr 2011, 1:37 am

ZeroGravitas wrote:

:lol: . While I agree she was a little immature with her response, I think the word "fat", no matter the context and no matter its particular intended meaning, is a curse word in a relationship with a typical American girl.

Guilliman
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Apr 2011, 1:48 pm

7~ years ago I liked/loved someone, she was at the time my best friend. She had a very cynical view on the world, and liked me(read; talked to me) because I was different. We got along well and could share everything. On one night, she said goodbye to me, she wanted to end her own life. She wanted me to tell people why she did it, that the world is a f****d up place and she couldn't take it anymore.

I stopped her by calling the police. I didn't want to lose her, selfish really. All I wanted was for her to not be gone. Anyway; we had lots of verbal fights, and at some point managed to patch it up slowly. But then at one point I must have said something or done something that made her massively pissed off. And every time I asked what it was she'd get more angry. The fights after that pretty much destroyed me for years.

I still do not know what I said or did wrong... it did cause me to be quite neurotic about needing to know things, so I don't get hurt like that again. So socially it has somewhat improved (over the last few months mostly). But I still cant communicate if you understand me.

Second story, this one's recently: Keeping it very short.

I noticed a classmate of mine looked at me a lot, very frequently. This went on for a bit, I looked back and she looked away, she looked and I looked away (god damn eyecontact issues..)

She started talking slowly to me at the tram stop. So I thought she liked me, and I started to engage in conversation too (albeit difficult, it was all about school/tests/weather..)
I must have approached her too frequently because at one point when I wanted to ask if there was any feelings (and I stumble over my words so I couldn't even explain it) she freaked out massively, got distressed and yelled " why are you always following me, leave me alone" :? :cry:

I was so confused, still am. She avoids me quite a bit now. I still donno for sure why. If she signals that she wanted space I sure as hell didn't see it. A week later I tried to apologise, so I walked to her said sorry, and she got distressed again, said something like "never want to see you again", she was very unclear. I feel so horrible she feels annoyed or scared or so, and I can't do anything atm.. (this was the reason I'm not sure I got AS) I've had the suspicion for few years now, but this event made me look back on everything and decide to go to a psychologist which then recommended me to get tested.

She's in my class everyday, so that's very awkward all the time. I donno how to behave so I'm completely ignoring her now, I donno if that's wrong.