Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2011, 5:24 am

I never saw the point in being nasty to an ex. It just seems childish to me.

Meggo
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

26 Apr 2011, 3:16 pm

The worst I ever did was ritually burn the gifts he had given me with my sorority sisters. He cheated on me and I wanted nothing left of him.

I have proof that Karma works too. One of my exes chose his lying, cheating friend over me and treated my bestfriend like crap when his friend verbally attacked her (long story). The friend got him the position of pep band director after he (the friend) graduated and could no longer do it. Well, my ex apparently didn't do his job well enough, because the friend arranged a coupand my ex ended up out of the job and less one friend.

They make their own beds....no need to steal from them.

OhNowIGetIt
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

29 Apr 2011, 8:03 am

I agree if they are a lying, cheating, mean person that does bad things bad things will happen. Every one of my ex who broke my heart came back sorry, wanting me back. Every ex came back wanting another chance.

They all lost out on me, and they all have pitiful lives in the present. Bad things happened to each one of them and my life is much better off without them.

I don't even feel good about their misfortune. I feel sorry for them. I guess I am just not the revenge type. I don't have much of a hateful bone in my body, really. I love people and sometimes they don't love me back. Their loss.

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

08 May 2011, 9:22 pm

I had an ex who did many horrible things to me, some that left psychological and physical scars that took years to heal. I barely escaped with the lives of both myself and my child. Years later I learned that my ex had lost his brother, and both parents within the same year. The city tore down their house and built a highway. My ex was now reduced to begging for a place to sleep at the homes of various relatives. Then they would get sick of him and throw him out. He begged me to take him back, and I refused. After all, he had tried to kill me and our child. He went to hell, in every since of the word. I didn't have to try and get revenge at all. 8)