Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2011, 10:50 am

Have you ever done anything nasty to a lover who scorned you?
The worst I've ever done was to steal a guy's tropical fish - every single one of them. I duplicated his apartment key way before any trouble started - just in case. He had no idea I had a key or stole the fish. They lived the rest fo their lives unharmed in my fishtank. (I was 19 then). I had to destroy the key to prevent an addiction to getting even or moreso an eventual arrest. He had some damned good ham in his fridge too!! I would've taken the cat too but she was too old. She enjoyed the ham with me though. I took the phone too - it was a novelty phone.
A few other odds and ends that I liked also...he kept a lot of swiss chocolate, wine and cheese in the apartment too. I enjoyed that too! and one more thing - a couple pieces of samsonite luggage. It kept well!! I used it to pack for my honeymoon when I eventually married. I don't believe violence was really necessary in this particular case. Unfortunately, he kept no money around. No jewelry. I remember he liked novelty phones, watches, electronic gadgets - took 'em all - but only those things I didn't have myself or couldn't afford to buy. He was 39.
After the theft, I felt compensated. Never thought of him again.

MotherKnowsBest
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2011, 11:46 am

Nope, lack of my company is punishment enough. 8)

wefunction
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2011, 11:56 am

Nope. I haven't done anything illegal, unethical or immoral just for revenge.

My ex-husband stole and destroyed a lot of my things when I left him, including many things that could not be replaced. He was an abusive alcoholic, very controlling and violent. I'm glad I got away from him. Anyone who doesn't have the decency to have some respect through a break-up really doesn't deserve to be in a relationship. Behaving with respect doesn't mean you put that other person on a higher level, it means you put yourself on a higher level. That, as a person, you choose to behave in an ethical and appropriate way despite the deplorable actions of other people.

I fail to see where your B&E and theft could be justified anywhere except in the world in your head.

RightGalaxy
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2011, 7:00 pm

wefunction wrote:

My ex-husband stole and destroyed a lot of my things when I left him, including many things that could not be replaced. He was an abusive alcoholic, very controlling and violent. I'm glad I got away from him. Anyone who doesn't have the decency to have some respect through a break-up really doesn't deserve to be in a relationship. Behaving with respect doesn't mean you put that other person on a higher level, it means you put yourself on a higher level. That, as a person, you choose to behave in an ethical and appropriate way despite the deplorable actions of other people.

I fail to see where your B&E and theft could be justified anywhere except in the world in your head.

Couldn't take it, could you?

wefunction
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2011, 8:23 pm

RightGalaxy wrote:
wefunction wrote:

Couldn't take it, could you?

Being beaten by an alcoholic? I took it for five years but then I finally left, which is the right thing to do.

Bethie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: My World, Highview, Louisville, Kentucky, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, Local Group, Local Supercluster

05 Apr 2011, 8:51 pm

RightGalaxy wrote:
He had some damned good ham in his fridge too!! I would've taken the cat too but she was too old. She enjoyed the ham with me though.

ROFL!! ! OP, you're hilarious. :lol:

I didn't do anything to a lover...
I put Tobasco sauce in my brother's contact solution once
(don't be alarmed, I don't remember the preceding event, but it definitely must have been similarly-evil).

He's okay now. :D

YippySkippy
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2011, 9:02 pm

IMHO, A 39-year-old man dating a 19-year-old girl is a perv, and deserves to be robbed.

(That's my OPINION, and as such is inherently subjective. No need for anyone to bite my head off if they disagree.)

wefunction
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2011, 10:44 am

YippySkippy wrote:
IMHO, A 39-year-old man dating a 19-year-old girl is a perv, and deserves to be robbed.

(That's my OPINION, and as such is inherently subjective. No need for anyone to bite my head off if they disagree.)

Maybe more like he gets what he deserves for dating someone so immature; but there are plenty of 19 year olds who know better. I think the tone of this post is just weird.

YippySkippy
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2011, 11:01 am

The tone of the original post, or the tone of my post?

My post is a little defensive, but not weird...?

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2011, 11:01 am

MotherKnowsBest wrote:
Nope, lack of my company is punishment enough. 8)

This is my favourite answer.

wefunction
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2011, 1:24 pm

YippySkippy wrote:
The tone of the original post, or the tone of my post?

My post is a little defensive, but not weird...?

Just the OP and those that think it's cool, not specifically your comment.

Moopants
Raven
Raven

06 Apr 2011, 4:47 pm

Yes I did.

After ten years Living together, i found out he was cheating on me with a girl I had met online and hoped to befriends with... So i hacked his website and put pics of tiny willies on the front page and changed the theme of it. I also hacked other online accounts and did similar.

Call it or me childish or whatever you want but if you've been with someone that long and they don't have the decency to break it off before jumping into bed with another they deserve all they get.

He's an aspie too, taught me aspies know how to lie and how to do deceit. Broke my trust so I broke his website.

poopylungstuffing
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2011, 12:13 am

Not really that I can recall..I hit my bizz partner when he came home wastedly drunk with his ex-girlfriend who's boobs were hanging out of her ripped dress...(they claimed it was totally innocent...When I hit him, he had laid down and passed out in our bed...he threw me off of him and i fell onto one of my ukuleles and smashed it. (It was not innocent..they were having an affair and he took advantage of how easy it is to lie to me... :roll:

I later vandalized some of her property..not much...I cut up one of her shoes a little bit and marred a painting of hers a tad..but He should not have brought me over to her house... :? I was mad at her because (he claimed) she just could not leave him alone..and she was a dirty nasty liar same as him...bleh...

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2011, 4:35 am

Nope, not really.

I usually let karma get them in some form or other.

First boyfriend: career fell apart a while ago.
Second boyfriend: probably by now been voted guy most likely to be impotent for the rest of his life.
Third boyfriend: lets just say he doesn't have a scrap of free will left anymore (controlling partner).

lost_teleri
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

09 Apr 2011, 8:43 am

I don't think that kind of behaviour is ever justified. I HAVE had my heart broken, so I know it hurts, but actions like those you described are not only wrong, they are very risky to you personally. What if he chose to pursue criminal action against you? The police would not give a rat's behind that your heart had been broken. And what if he decided to get revenge against YOU for getting revenge against HIM? How well do you know this person? Do you know what he is or is not capable of doing to YOU? Not worth it.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2011, 5:21 am

No point, and besides, people do have a right to reject people.

Quote:
Third boyfriend: lets just say he doesn't have a scrap of free will left anymore (controlling partner).

Pretty sad considering how many times he spoke of liking his ability to think for himself. Obviously keeping her around is more important than his self-respect.

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I