29 year old Father Claims To Have 21 Children

Page 1 of 4 [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Molecular_Biologist
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Apr 2011, 11:57 pm

Article Link

29 years old, 21 children by 11 different mothers.

The funniest thing is that this "Alpha Male" has a minimum wage job and is getting threatened with imprisonment for failure to pay child support.

If it wasn't so sick it would be hilarious.

In this sexually liberated society, it is the first time in civilization where men with stable middle-class incomes (like many on this board) can't find wives, yet trash like this guy with his "playa skillz" wins the mating game and gets to pass on his genes.

This situation is of course is only made possible by the taxes extorted from productive people by the feminized welfare state to support this dude's bastard children and his single baby mamas.

This society cannot last........

zen_mistress
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2011, 1:00 am

Would you rather people would be homeless and starving and living in train stations like in India, than have a "feminized" welfare state? And I dont think the welfare state was created so that some stud could spill his seed throughout his region, it was created as a safety net for people who were having difficulty supporting themselves. A number of people on the board are on disability, do you suggest they lose their income?

Taking a break.

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2011, 1:25 am

That isn't an alpha male, its a douche fake alpha male.

I'd call him a dead beat loser and I would rather eat a turd than date him.

russian
Raven
Raven

06 Apr 2011, 1:50 am

hale_bopp wrote:
That isn't an alpha male, its a douche fake alpha male.

I'd call him a dead beat loser and I would rather eat a turd than date him.

But 11 women would disagree with you. So your taste is suspect.

Obviously I know nothing about your 'taste in men' but I do know because you find this behavior terrible, an awful lot of women seem to find it acceptable. Oddly enough why are all these women anti-abortion? Does he only knock up catholics?

ikorack
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2011, 1:50 am

Debtors prisons are un-American, this BS needs to be squashed.

Molecular_Biologist
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Apr 2011, 1:55 am

zen_mistress wrote:
Would you rather people would be homeless and starving and living in train stations like in India, than have a "feminized" welfare state? And I dont think the welfare state was created so that some stud could spill his seed throughout his region, it was created as a safety net for people who were having difficulty supporting themselves. A number of people on the board are on disability, do you suggest they lose their income?

Reality trumps your noble intentions.

The entitlement gravy train will end soon due to the weight of the bad behavior presented in this story.

russian
Raven
Raven

06 Apr 2011, 1:58 am

Quote:
The entitlement gravy train will end soon due to the weight of the bad behavior presented in this story.

As Portugal and Greece show.

Molecular_Biologist
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Apr 2011, 2:16 am

russian wrote:
Oddly enough why are all these women anti-abortion? Does he only knock up catholics?

Getting an abortion would actually reduce the amount of government assistance these women receive.

While the smart college educated women go for the more traditional "Alpha males" (Doctors, business owners, lawyers ect..), the women in this story probably have below average IQs and no education past high-school.

In previous generations with a more sane society, these less intelligent women could still make perfectly acceptable housewives.

A hundred years ago, a traditional nuclear family with a protective father would have shielded these women from scum like the man in this story. The father would have ensured that a not-so-bright daughter married a decent man with a good job even if he was boring or a little socially awkward. For the father knew that if the daughter got pregnant by the village rogue, he would eventually desert her and leave her in a state of abject poverty.

Instead modern women now get single-mother welfare benefits when they sire a child by the "playas."

They get to reject the geeks even though they may have better jobs, and then they vote for politicians who will tax the lonely software engineer in order to fund the welfare benefits for the bastard children.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2011, 2:18 am

Molecular_Biologist wrote:
Article Link

29 years old, 21 children by 11 different mothers.

The funniest thing is that this "Alpha Male" has a minimum wage job and is getting threatened with imprisonment for failure to pay child support.

If it wasn't so sick it would be hilarious.

In this sexually liberated society, it is the first time in civilization where men with stable middle-class incomes (like many on this board) can't find wives, yet trash like this guy with his "playa skillz" wins the mating game and gets to pass on his genes.

This situation is of course is only made possible by the taxes extorted from productive people by the feminized welfare state to support this dude's bastard children and his single baby mamas.

This society cannot last........

Actually, it's made possible because forced sterilization isn't legal in this country. In light of that, he should be imprisoned to prevent him from impregnating even more women alone.

Of the character of the women, on the other hand, we really couldn't say. It's very possible that he presented himself as a dedicated boyfriend and they thought he was being faithful.

I have a family member who's husband had cheated on her during the course of the marriage and she only discovered he had fathered 3 children with two different women after she divorced him. She herself though was not a person of questionable morals though.

zen_mistress
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2011, 4:43 am

Molecular_Biologist wrote:
russian wrote:
Oddly enough why are all these women anti-abortion? Does he only knock up catholics?

Getting an abortion would actually reduce the amount of government assistance these women receive.

While the smart college educated women go for the more traditional "Alpha males" (Doctors, business owners, lawyers ect..), the women in this story probably have below average IQs and no education past high-school.

In previous generations with a more sane society, these less intelligent women could still make perfectly acceptable housewives.

A hundred years ago, a traditional nuclear family with a protective father would have shielded these women from scum like the man in this story. The father would have ensured that a not-so-bright daughter married a decent man with a good job even if he was boring or a little socially awkward. For the father knew that if the daughter got pregnant by the village rogue, he would eventually desert her and leave her in a state of abject poverty.

Instead modern women now get single-mother welfare benefits when they sire a child by the "playas."

They get to reject the geeks even though they may have better jobs, and then they vote for politicians who will tax the lonely software engineer in order to fund the welfare benefits for the bastard children.

Bastard children? Did you come in on a time machine from the 1950s?

Taking a break.

russian
Raven
Raven

06 Apr 2011, 4:47 am

-Has anyone noticed how the thread is going to extremes. We have people calling for castration for the dude (or jail) and the other option of placing all women in "little-house-on-the-prairie-polygamous-cults-with-daddy-abuse"
-Granted I live in place which HAS forced abortions some I'm not too sure how funny the idea is.

MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2011, 4:58 am

Well, from an evolutionary point of view, he IS an alpha male.

Molecular_Biologist
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Apr 2011, 6:09 am

MCalavera wrote:
Well, from an evolutionary point of view, he IS an alpha male.

Exactly.

This civilization has unwittingly decided that the ability to charm your way into a woman's pants is the most desirable genetic characteristic to be passed on to the next generation.

In contrast, the ability to support and feed a family (a trait that many involuntarily celibate men possess) has traditionally been a more important quality for successfully securing a mate.

The wealth redistribution policies of the welfare state have nullified the advantages of the hard-working, but socially awkward male.

Meanwhile the disadvantages to mating with the deadbeat charmers has been removed.

Mating is a numbers game, for every one of these women who are ruined by men like this, there is going to be a man who will never find a partner.

Furthermore the successes of this sperm donor causes competition to intensify for the remaining young, childless women.

As a result, childless women feel even more entitled to make ever increasing demands from potential suitors.

russian
Raven
Raven

06 Apr 2011, 6:20 am

But any woman who is this dumb wouldn't make you happy. Unless you view her as breeding stock and not a human being, and happiness romance and personal respect are not a part of it. (which they might not be in everyone's case, especially somebody who takes a pure biological deterministic approach to Les femmes.

Molecular_Biologist
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Apr 2011, 6:40 am

russian wrote:
But any woman who is this dumb wouldn't make you happy. Unless you view her as breeding stock and not a human being, and happiness romance and personal respect are not a part of it. (which they might not be in everyone's case, especially somebody who takes a pure biological deterministic approach to Les femmes.

I believe the prevailing culture and government policies can corrupt the soul. I'm sure some of these people would have turned out as much better persons if they had been born a hundred years ago.

pandabear
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2011, 8:22 am

Go watch the movie "Idiocracy."