29 year old Father Claims To Have 21 Children

Page 2 of 4 [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

nunctecognovi
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Apr 2011, 9:36 am

russian wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
That isn't an alpha male, its a douche fake alpha male.

I'd call him a dead beat loser and I would rather eat a turd than date him.

Does he only knock up catholics?

If they were Chatolics they wouldn't get pregnant with a man like that in the first place.
Abortion is not the solution: behaving responsibly would be enough in order to prevent getting pregnant.
Living beeings shouldn't be treated like things that if you don't like them you feel free to discard them.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2011, 11:30 am

I claim that I have 84 children (at this hour) by 44 different mothers (at this hour too) , and I am 29 years old too.

Hail the x4 power!!

The Islamic alphahood will rule the world.

wefunction
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2011, 11:40 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
I claim that I have 84 children (at this hour) by 44 different mothers (at this hour too) , and I am 29 years old too.

Hail the x4 power!!

LOL :lol:

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2011, 12:48 pm

Molecular_Biologist wrote:
Article Link

29 years old, 21 children by 11 different mothers.

The funniest thing is that this "Alpha Male" has a minimum wage job and is getting threatened with imprisonment for failure to pay child support.

If it wasn't so sick it would be hilarious.

In this sexually liberated society, it is the first time in civilization where men with stable middle-class incomes (like many on this board) can't find wives, yet trash like this guy with his "playa skillz" wins the mating game and gets to pass on his genes.

This situation is of course is only made possible by the taxes extorted from productive people by the feminized welfare state to support this dude's bastard children and his single baby mamas.

This society cannot last........

he won the mating game? that's seriously the game you (or others here) want to win? impregnating as many women as possible and avoiding paying any child support, while never accomplishing a proper relationship?

it isn't sexual liberation that turns a man into an as*hole or a woman into a empty-headed dumbass (or vice versa). this sounds a lot more like ridiculous specimins making ridiculous choices, and those ridiculous wastes of skin are wecome to each other!

and it is absurd to hear such statements about a feminized welfare state when i am guessing that nearly every single person in your nation will eventually use either welfare, disability, employment insurance, or pension or other credits or benefits in his or her lifetime - all products of this welfare state you are deriding. so unless you are planning to build yourself a shack in the woods with no state support ever, i'd suggest you choose your targets more carefully.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2011, 1:34 pm

Anyway, stupid people and uneducated people breed more. That's how nature is, and for the purposes of nature's priorities (of which intelligence isn't the highest one), it has served human kind quite well, at a population of 7 billion and counting. Yes, I'm sure we are heading towards some sort of big collapse, but with 7billion+ of us, the species is likely to survive it.

So if you want to rant about all of the reasons you think you should be entitled to sex or a relationship over this guy, you should move this thread to the Haven, as ranting about such things is no different than one ranting about CEO's who make $2 million a year with $20 milliion dollar bonuses (despite crappy performance) and a severance package, and have to be paid millions more to step down, while you're an honest, hard working person who makes $6.75 an hour and can get fired on the spot for a minor indiscretion.

The person who became the CEO obviously had the aptitude to get themselves into such positions, and often do regardless of the environment they grew up in (some of the richest peoplein the world started as street vendors), and the person who works an hourly wage job obviously just did not.

That's life. I used to think people should be my friend because I was a nice person, but apparently being nice alone doesn't get one friends. Do I rant how unfair it is? No.

aspi-rant
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2011, 2:00 pm

pandabear wrote:
Go watch the movie "Idiocracy."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSROlfR7WTo[/youtube]

wefunction
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2011, 2:01 pm

Chronos wrote:
Anyway, stupid people and uneducated people breed more.

Molecular_Biologist
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Apr 2011, 2:39 pm

Chronos wrote:

So if you want to rant about all of the reasons you think you should be entitled to sex or a relationship over this guy, you should move this thread to the Haven,

Look I'm trying to tell you why women letting this guy breed at the expense of other more worthy males will cause societal collapse.

If you think you had things bad under a Judeo-Christian patriarchy, just you wait until you are living under sharia law.

Molecular_Biologist
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Apr 2011, 2:44 pm

hyperlexian wrote:

he won the mating game? that's seriously the game you (or others here) want to win? impregnating as many women as possible and avoiding paying any child support, while never accomplishing a proper relationship?

He won the mating game in the feminist slut utopia.

I'd prefer to play the "one man, one woman" old-school game. However that not available anymore.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2011, 2:54 pm

wefunction wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

Hail the x4 power!!

LOL :lol:

What??? What's funny??

I didn't even mention my goat lovers!

oops.

zen_mistress
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2011, 2:59 pm

Mating is a numbers game, for every one of these women who are ruined by men like this, there is going to be a man who will never find a partner.

Furthermore the successes of this sperm donor causes competition to intensify for the remaining young, childless women.

As a result, childless women feel even more entitled to make ever increasing demands from potential suitors.

Thats true. :? I have just read this and now I have decided that the guy I date must drive one of these, or I wont even go on a second date with him.

Taking a break.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2011, 3:06 pm

Quote:
Mating is a numbers game, for every one of these women who are ruined by men like this, there is going to be a man who will never find a partner.

Furthermore the successes of this sperm donor causes competition to intensify for the remaining young, childless women.

As a result, childless women feel even more entitled to make ever increasing demands from potential suitors

They can all marry other guys later.....

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2011, 3:07 pm

zen_mistress wrote:

As a result, childless women feel even more entitled to make ever increasing demands from potential suitors.

Thats true. :? I have just read this and now I have decided that the guy I date must drive one of these, or I wont even go on a second date with him.

I would date one of those cars.

zen_mistress
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2011, 3:52 pm

So would I, though blue is my colour preference.

Taking a break.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2011, 4:06 pm

hyperlexian wrote:

He won the mating game in the feminist slut utopia.

I'd prefer to play the "one man, one woman" old-school game. However that not available anymore.

how is it winning if you don't want what he has? that makes no sense at all. if someone wins a contest and gets to see Justin Bieber live, i don't consider that winning because i don't want to go. i consider that losing!

it's not feminist to have a guy use you and leave you to hold the baby- that has been happening for as long as some men have wanted to use women for sex (google "sociopath"). you are misattributing some people's stupid choices (or their sociopathic tendencies) to feminism, and your logic is so flawed that it is weird to even debate with you.

i noticed you ignored the fact that you will probably benefit from this new kind of economy at some point in your life. perhaps you enjoy the benefits but want to turn the feminist clock back at the same time, but that would not work. thank goodness.

sunshower
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2011, 6:50 pm

this post is full of stereotypes and chauvinism. You're basing your entire argument on non-scientific evidence; a single puff piece article. Has it occurred to you that Journalists tend to publish articles that reinforce current stereotypes?

Furthermore, partially in response to the "Idiocracy" argument, this "intelligent" vs. "dumb" argument is quickly turning into the 21st century version of white supremacy in my opinion.

Where is the scientific evidence that these people are stupid? If welfare recipients are growing, then this would most likely be due to a faulty system (which would be naturally rectified in time once it failed completely). Where is the evidence that these people, your so called "alpha males", are less intelligent than you? You've got nothing. The only thing that is somewhat certain is that they have a completely different culture, but culture does not mediate intelligence, I'm sorry to inform you.