Page 2 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Solvejg
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Mar 2011
Age: 33
Gender: Female
Posts: 6,865
Location: gondwana

10 Apr 2011, 12:26 am

I will hopefully move us all to TAS when i get work. because mainland is F****** They have special services in every school and integrate the families at public. Even all my friends who homeschool have said that they would put their children into school in TAS.


_________________
I love diggin' in the dirt
With just a pick and brush
Finding fossils is my aim
So I'm never in a rush


Solvejg
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Mar 2011
Age: 33
Gender: Female
Posts: 6,865
Location: gondwana

10 Apr 2011, 12:26 am

I will hopefully move us all to TAS when i get work. because mainland is F****** They have special services in every school and integrate the families at public. Even all my friends who homeschool have said that they would put their children into school in TAS.


_________________
I love diggin' in the dirt
With just a pick and brush
Finding fossils is my aim
So I'm never in a rush


ominous
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Jul 2010
Gender: Female
Posts: 961
Location: Victoria, Australia

10 Apr 2011, 12:28 am

Solvejg wrote:
We don't. We have a Montessori but they are booked out since birth. Unless you fit their philosophy pre pregnancy, you have little to no hope of getting in. The childcare centre at modbury Montessori has a 10 year waiting list!

The whole system is F*****


I do think of all the cities A and D are probably the most lagging. :cry:



ominous
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Jul 2010
Gender: Female
Posts: 961
Location: Victoria, Australia

10 Apr 2011, 12:28 am

Solvejg wrote:
I will hopefully move us all to TAS when i get work. because mainland is F****** They have special services in every school and integrate the families at public. Even all my friends who homeschool have said that they would put their children into school in TAS.


I wouldn't. They do have a great homeschooling community there. Plus green and cheap rent! :D



Solvejg
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Mar 2011
Age: 33
Gender: Female
Posts: 6,865
Location: gondwana

10 Apr 2011, 12:31 am

ominous wrote:
Solvejg wrote:
I will hopefully move us all to TAS when i get work. because mainland is F****** They have special services in every school and integrate the families at public. Even all my friends who homeschool have said that they would put their children into school in TAS.


I wouldn't. They do have a great homeschooling community there. Plus green and cheap rent! :D


But they also allow part time home-schooling with full access to speech and OT through school. So you could have your child go to school 2 days and home school 3 days and no out of pocket fees.


_________________
I love diggin' in the dirt
With just a pick and brush
Finding fossils is my aim
So I'm never in a rush


ominous
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Jul 2010
Gender: Female
Posts: 961
Location: Victoria, Australia

10 Apr 2011, 12:32 am

That's pretty progressive. Hadn't heard that they allow that!



Solvejg
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Mar 2011
Age: 33
Gender: Female
Posts: 6,865
Location: gondwana

10 Apr 2011, 12:35 am

ominous wrote:
That's pretty progressive. Hadn't heard that they allow that!


It is a new innovation but it means i want to move to T. :D


_________________
I love diggin' in the dirt
With just a pick and brush
Finding fossils is my aim
So I'm never in a rush


ominous
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Jul 2010
Gender: Female
Posts: 961
Location: Victoria, Australia

10 Apr 2011, 12:36 am

Solvejg wrote:
ominous wrote:
That's pretty progressive. Hadn't heard that they allow that!


It is a new innovation but it means i want to move to T. :D


I found some great properties there. It looks awesome. Perfect climate for me, too. Plus so cheap to get to M that a lot of T locals apparently fly to M just for shopping trips!



Solvejg
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 2 Mar 2011
Age: 33
Gender: Female
Posts: 6,865
Location: gondwana

10 Apr 2011, 12:46 am

ominous wrote:
Solvejg wrote:
ominous wrote:
That's pretty progressive. Hadn't heard that they allow that!


It is a new innovation but it means i want to move to T. :D


I found some great properties there. It looks awesome. Perfect climate for me, too. Plus so cheap to get to M that a lot of T locals apparently fly to M just for shopping trips!


I know it looks great. screw mainland. I am not fussed if my grandbabies have 3 heads. lol

I was looking over at queenstown, strawn way. looks so nice. I would love to move to mole creek. i have relos over there too near launie.


_________________
I love diggin' in the dirt
With just a pick and brush
Finding fossils is my aim
So I'm never in a rush


ominous
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Jul 2010
Gender: Female
Posts: 961
Location: Victoria, Australia

10 Apr 2011, 12:54 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: