Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

Mooble
Butterfly
Butterfly

14 Apr 2011, 3:05 pm

So, we all have our secret or baggage. Something we're ashamed of but makes us us at the same time. How do you deal with that one thing about you that you're not sure or weren't sure you wanted people to find out, and how do you not faun over it? And if you're willing to tell us, what is it?

Related: I have my own I'm having a hard time going about with. :|

KeyMaker
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

14 Apr 2011, 3:55 pm

Learn to accept whatever your baggage is and not to judge yourself by other people's opinions of that baggage.

Jonsi
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2011, 3:56 pm

I have no secrets.

Mooble
Butterfly
Butterfly

14 Apr 2011, 5:20 pm

Meh. Cliche, simple, unhelpful 'just do it' responses and 'I don't have any' isn't what I expected. Let the thread die.

Zen
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2011, 5:33 pm

My secrets all revolve around the state of my brain. I've always tried to hide that I don't have a social life, have trouble doing mundane things, live in a fantasy world, have intense solitary interests, suffer from depression (which went away for a while but may be back again), etc. I'm trying to deal with it all by accepting it, but it's still hard to know what really shouldn't be shared and with whom.

ElliottJumpshoe
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

15 Apr 2011, 11:19 am

Zen wrote:
My secrets all revolve around the state of my brain. I've always tried to hide that I don't have a social life, have trouble doing mundane things, live in a fantasy world, have intense solitary interests, suffer from depression (which went away for a while but may be back again), etc. I'm trying to deal with it all by accepting it, but it's still hard to know what really shouldn't be shared and with whom.

You've given words my exact thoughts. I can do some things exceptionally well. The "ordinary" things are not among them.

In a few days time, I could be the British kendama champion. I could also end up homeless some time in the future. The two are irreconcilably different, you see.

liveandletdie
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2011, 2:03 pm

ElliottJumpshoe wrote:
Zen wrote:

You've given words my exact thoughts. I can do some things exceptionally well. The "ordinary" things are not among them.

In a few days time, I could be the British kendama champion. I could also end up homeless some time in the future. The two are irreconcilably different, you see.

What's kendama?....guess i'll go look it up.

liveandletdie
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2011, 2:04 pm

Oh ha...ball in a cup.

nm.

BassMan_720
Toucan
Toucan

16 Apr 2011, 4:22 am

Hell! I dont have anything interesting enough to keep a secret about.

I'm far too honest for my own good. One ot the things think weird about me is that I do what it says on the tin. I have got into bother several times for opening my mouth before putting my brain into gear, saying what comes into my mind before I have had chance to think all of the issues through.

Perhaps I should get a life and do something exciting just so as I can keep it to myself.

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2011, 8:48 pm

Nobody finds out my secrets unless I want them too....nobody. 8)

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2011, 10:57 pm

All of the secrets that I've been keeping from my mum all came out as the week that I've spent with her two Octobers ago was coming to an end. Those secrets aren't secrets anymore.

MooCow
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2011, 12:39 am

Everyone has baggage, just put some wheels on the b***h (the baggage, that is) and roll yourself to a better life.

SammichEater
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2011, 1:39 am

My mind is 4096-bit RSA encrypted. If you want to know something about me, you're going to have to drug me and hit me with nunchucks. Or you could give me a keyboard and a monitored internet connection. I give out way too many secretes on the internet sometimes. :lol:

SammichEater
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2011, 1:39 am

Double post. For some reason I can't delete this.

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2011, 1:46 am

SammichEater wrote:
My mind is 4096-bit RSA encrypted. If you want to know something about me, you're going to have to drug me and hit me with nunchucks. Or you could give me a keyboard and a monitored internet connection. I give out way too many secretes on the internet sometimes. :lol:

Exactly!! !
But there are some secrets that won't go on the internet.

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2011, 1:47 am

SammichEater wrote:
Double post. For some reason I can't delete this.

Yea, it does that to me sometimes.