Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

kfisherx
Veteran
Veteran

19 Apr 2011, 3:54 pm

Actually the Rivto self assesment scale for Aspergers (RAAD I believe) is the most comprehensive and best one out there IMHO. Whatever this person claims or doesn't claim doesn't take away the fact that this scale is pretty awesome and it is free to download too.

SamK1
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

19 Apr 2011, 4:05 pm

@wavefreak
I can see this being a magazine piece. There's another side to the story, which has nothing to do with the Ritvo Clinic, and has to do with Dr. Ritvo coming in to a lot of money. I wish I could be more specific with where this is going. Unfortunately, I have to pitch to different magazines and don't know where it'll end up. My experience is in magazine (and television) journalism, and it feels to me like a magazine piece, provided that Dr. Ritvo has done something really wrong i.e. provided treatment without proper licensure, rather than just padded a resume for academic talks and a wedding announcement.)

@another1
Thank you for the kind words. (I appreciate the wariness of self-appointed 'advocates.') I joined WP (and Intensity Squared) with this specific thing in mind, and sort of without meaning to learnt a lot over the past couple of days by browsing through discussions. It's a great site. A lot very smart, very funny people on it. Thx.

SamK1
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

19 Apr 2011, 4:06 pm

@kfisherx
good to know....thx