Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

TheModestBighead
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Apr 2011, 8:28 pm

I feel that a country in the world, which I won't name, is out to get me. I'm not sure it's actually looking for me to target or anything like that, just that if I come into contact with a person or any other aspect of the country then I'm fair game.

I'm worried because I'm aware of just how intellectually and educationally advanced it is, as well as having had so many brushes with the country because its people are undoubtedly so smart, astute and critical thinking in a way I cannot match. This has affected me in a way that seriously makes me wonder if I'm schizophrenic.

IMCarnochan
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

21 Apr 2011, 8:34 pm

We are not out to get you.

End transmission.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

21 Apr 2011, 9:49 pm

If you are North Korean, then yes North Korea is out to get you.

If not, then I highly doubt any country has sufficient interest in you to attempt to get you.

rabidmonkey4262
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2011, 12:04 am

Are you a terrorist?

sunshower
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2011, 12:09 am

do you have any logical grounds at all to base this reasoning on, or has it just come out of nowhere? If you are completely convinced of something that is logically extremely unlikely to happen, especially something like having people out to get you or spying on you/trying to hunt you down/trying to kill you, then it probably is delusions/paranoia, and I'd definitely check in with a psychiatrist before things get worse.