Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

XsamX
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Apr 2011, 12:20 pm

I feel like im a big loner im seven teen years old and i never had a boyfreind im scared that they will think im strange because of my handmovements and how i dont understand things like jokes.
Ive allwes wished id had a boyfriend sometimes i feel so alone haveing no friends or anything eather it dosent feel right watching other kids my age hang out with guys when i never had that feeling of loveing someone. how do i get a guy? who understand? how do i meet him walk up to him talk to him?

J-P
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

22 Apr 2011, 4:20 pm

XsamX wrote:
I feel like im a big loner im seven teen years old and i never had a boyfreind im scared that they will think im strange because of my handmovements and how i dont understand things like jokes.
Ive allwes wished id had a boyfriend sometimes i feel so alone haveing no friends or anything eather it dosent feel right watching other kids my age hang out with guys when i never had that feeling of loveing someone. how do i get a guy? who understand? how do i meet him walk up to him talk to him?

I feel same than you...Like an a**hole. Girls do not want me :( .. we need someone for defend our right for a social life,sex life and have a decent life quality. Your not alone, i am here :)

Noob
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Apr 2011, 6:51 pm

You are definitely-not alone.

You could look up some dating advice on Google, try to be around people (the kind of people you like). Improve your chances as much as you can. Dating is just a numbers game-the more you meet-the higher your chances of finding someone.

As for the weirdness thing...go easy on yourself, no one is perfect and I think you'll find most people have insecurities about themselves to one extent or another.

You might get hurt, I won't lie. That's love and dating-that's part of the whole social thing!

Just be careful who you give your heart to.

CWhite978
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

24 Apr 2011, 7:39 pm

Try interacting with people if you like. You'll soon know how good it feels to be treated like s**t for no reason.

XsamX
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

24 Apr 2011, 7:53 pm

I have been there and done that but i look at the world as avreyone has greed in them avreyone in the world is mean and rude but we got to look past that sometimes and forget the jerks.
someday maybe ill find someone nice. and so will others we just got to look or if its hard (ovisley) just try are best and talk to them