Page 4 of 4 [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Miranda
Raven
Raven

16 May 2007, 7:34 pm

Sopho wrote:
I hate seeing girls put that stuff round their eyes. It looks scary.

It can look scary if it's done wrong. I can't wear pencil or liquid eyeliner because it's too harsh and makes me look like a goth, but it looks softer if I use powder to line my eyes. Trust me, it took years for meto figure out how to wear eyemakeup so that it didn't look scary.

Sopho
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2007, 7:36 pm

Miranda wrote:
Sopho wrote:
I hate seeing girls put that stuff round their eyes. It looks scary.

It can look scary if it's done wrong. I can't wear pencil or liquid eyeliner because it's too harsh and makes me look like a goth, but it looks softer if I use powder to line my eyes. Trust me, it took years for meto figure out how to wear eyemakeup so that it didn't look scary.

I don't mind it actually when it's been put on. It's when they're actually doing it that I find it scary. I hate seeing people poking around with their eyes. lol 8O

devunea
Toucan
Toucan

19 May 2007, 9:41 pm

thankfully i don't have to wear a lot of makeup because i usually put it on once or twice a week. even if im working full time, i don't feel the need to put a full face of makeup on everyday. but i have to admit i love makeup and beauty products. i spend a great deal of my disposable income on beauty procedures, not plastic surgery, but manis and pedis and waxing, etc. i read quite a number of books on makup application and it really peaked my interest. i love getting fixed up for the right occasion.