Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

LostInBed
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2011, 9:43 am

'Kay so as I mentioned in the Daily Check-in thread I'm doing a running clinic starting in May, the exact date is the 23rd. It's two nights and Sunday morning each week for ten weeks. I have a direct conflict. As I also mentioned I'm on Weight Watchers and they have a walk event on June 13th(a Sunday morning) at the same time as the clinic. Now I've already registered for the walk event but my mother says I shouldn't do it that I shouldn't miss the clinic that morning because I'm paying for it. What should I do listen to my mother and go to the clinic that morning or miss it for one day and do the Weight Watchers thing I'm registered for? At the current moment I'm not actually registered for the clinic yet.

mox
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

29 Apr 2011, 11:49 am

Some thoughts... Can the clinic day not be rearranged? Is this the only day, or will there be others? If you miss this one, can you make it up later? Or can you do the exercises on your own after the WW walk?

If the WW walk is important to you, and that day is not the only clinic, I see no reason why you can't do both. Personally, I find it impressive - the idea of juggling both would stress me out. Kudos to you!