Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2011, 2:47 pm

How should I ask her out?

stormwarden
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

30 Apr 2011, 5:10 pm

If you approach her after a weekend you could always say "Hey, how was your weekend...what did you get up to?" Then she will probably tell you some random stuff about her weekend and will then ask you about yours. So you talk a bit about how you spend the weekend then that's your cue to say "Maybe we could go grab a coffee sometime". If she says yes then just say "Cool, is it ok to get your number and we can text and sort out some time we both have free?"
On the limited off chance she says no and comes up with an excuse just say "Oh, ok, no worries, it was just a coffee, see you around sometime". Smile then just walk off.
Good luck
:)

Homer_Bob
Veteran
Veteran

30 Apr 2011, 5:27 pm

Did you tell her that you liked her? Either way, with situations like this, you maybe didn't show enough interest in her so another guy showed more interest and asked for her number. It happens. What I've learned is that waiting too long to ask a girl out is the worst thing you can do because sooner or later she's going to get other offers. It's a numbers game. If you want something, you have to act quickly.

"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about people. I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. The best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes."