Page 2 of 2 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2011, 1:57 pm

James May - not so much obsession but a fascination. Guy made a normal sized house of lego blocks, flower garden of plasticine, almost flew to the moon, finished music academy, can assemble and reassemble any engine in the world, can fly a plane, has the funniest hair-do in the world and above all very dry humour. :)

richardbenson
Xfractor Card #351
Xfractor Card #351

03 May 2011, 3:48 pm

unless you leave your DNA on there sliding glass window or become a lawbreaker dont worry about it. obsess away!

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

06 May 2011, 3:08 pm

I was kinda obsessed with Miley Cyrus a couple years ago when she was more popular. I ike her music but hate most everything else about her & i think she's a horrible role-model. Rite now I'm extremely obsessed & madly in love with Miranda Cosgrove

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Luci
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2011, 3:25 pm

Yes. With myself.

Well, more seriously - just fictional characters... (I don't want to tell which ones because I'm so embarassed about them all.)
...expect for Amy Lee/Hartzler (YES I DO KNOW THAT SHE CAN'T SING FOR s**t AND MAKES sh***y POP MUSIC THAT'S AS ABOUT AS INTERESTING AS YOUR FARTS, I don't want to hear about it), I suppose it's because Evanescence was the first band I ever truly enjoyed listening to. I'm not 'obsessed' with her anymore, when I first got into music I sure was though. But I still find myself listening to everything connected to the band...About 50% of all music I listen to is crap, sorry. Why the hell am I crying over this.

Zitanier
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

09 May 2011, 4:35 am

I was obsessed with a girl when I was 12 years old. She was annoyed by this and hated me. Now she seems to have forgotten everything and we are friends. That's so great!

Shikoba
Butterfly
Butterfly

10 Feb 2013, 9:12 pm

Michael Sheen. He and the fact that Twilight is so bad it's funny are the only reasons why I bother with the series.
There's also Noah Antwiler, Johnny Depp, Romi Paku, Ellen Greene, Vic Mignogna....I have more, but I'm just gonna stop right there to say that the

CallMeHypo
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

26 Jul 2013, 9:18 pm

MONKEY wrote:
rabbitears wrote:
MONKEY wrote:
It happened to me twice at school, I wasn't a stalker but I thought about them all the time and talked about one of them quite a lot. I hate my old people obsessions, they're one of my more weird moments.

You were obsessed with old people?? :P

Shut up. :lol:

Obsessed with old people? You were obsessed with...old people?!
Whoa and I used to think I was the only person who had ever crossed that path in their moment of living!

Talk about something quite out of the ordinary, it really does surprise me how our
brains tend to "hook" on with things such as these, wow, I am very surprised, indeed I am.
Also a little embarrassed on behalf of making myself out like the creepy one, let us just say that I am glad that the only older people I look up to are usually among the ages of 49-56 but I don't really think that would actually change the perspectives of wrongness in that. Oh well, what ever makes us all happy, that is the main thing.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2013, 8:45 am

I'm not sure really. I suppose it takes a lot for me to click with people and when I do it means a lot to me. I've never been obsessed with anyone famous.

EnglishJess
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2013, 9:55 am

Yes I have. I'm trying to move on. Hopefully I will now view him as just another person or friend, rather than my very best friend who I loved.

Kris30
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Jul 2013, 2:54 pm

When I was a kid I had a massive crush on Kathleen Turner which lasted for years, but I doubt that counts as an actual obsession. I was seriously obsessed with my first girlfriend, which resulted in utter heartbreak, but in retrospect was a valuable lesson in life.

I really don't get stalkers, I mean who can actually be bothered taking the time to stalk someone? That's a serious commitment! I'm way too lazy for that type of behaviour! :)

ThatRedHairedGrrl
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Walking through a shopping mall listening to Half Japanese on headphones

05 Aug 2013, 3:46 pm

Some real-life guys in the past, which was way embarrassing. Some famous people. Had a big John Lennon thing going from about 11-16.

These days, Kurt Cobain. I just feel such a strong connection to him and to his music. (I know a lot of people out there say that, but usually they're teenagers, and I'm only a couple of years younger than he'd be if he was still on this earth. And I wasn't even into Nirvana back in the day... go figure.)

corsair
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Aug 2013, 4:49 pm

tom hiddleston, like WOW that man is perfect in every way :oops:

cowscows
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

10 Aug 2013, 4:11 am

I've always had obsessions with Historical figures.

I've always been interested in Queen Victoria, Anne Frank, Charles II and now the wife of Oliver Cromwell whose name was Elizabeth.

I've also had obsessions with fictional characters.