Left-wing or Right-wing? Im Right-wing and proud of it!

Page 7 of 7 [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Burzum
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Apr 2011
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,205

08 May 2011, 3:20 am

YourMother wrote:
Burzum wrote:
Don't trust your government or the media, and vote only for so-called right wing nationalist parties with a strong anti-Jewish attitude. Or face total enslavement in the near future. And beware of China; a ruthless Communist dictatorship with no concerns for your well-being. The USA is rotten, but dying. China even more rotten, and she is growing in power. Beware!



:hmph:

You should've made the quote "Varg Vikernes" instead, as I didn't write that and by quoting it with my username it makes it seem as if I personally wrote that.



Burzum
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Apr 2011
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,205

08 May 2011, 3:24 am

Fnord wrote:
Then again...

- they are cannibalistic, and will eat their own young
- they play with (and sometimes eat) their feces
- they are rarely (if ever) toilet-trainable
- their language skills are limited to "point-and-grunt"

All those things are clearly a product of their environment! It is because humans oppress the poor chimpanzees that their development of intelligence is stunted. They grow up in abhorrent conditions, without access to clothes or proper shelter. These environmental factors clearly play a part, and you are a bigot for claiming otherwise! :lol:



Horus
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 14 Sep 2009
Age: 50
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,302
Location: A rock in the milky way

08 May 2011, 3:32 am

Fudo wrote:
is that a troll i see? :?




Very likely and one that has nothing remotely interesting or objective to say and no one gives a f**k :roll:


_________________
Morning comes the sunrise and i'm driven to my bed, I see that it is empty and there's devils in my head. I embrace, the many-colored beast...I grow weary of the torment....can there be no peace? I find myself just wishing, that my life would simply cease


YourMother
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Nov 2010
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Posts: 735
Location: Europa

08 May 2011, 6:26 am

Burzum wrote:
YourMother wrote:
Burzum wrote:
Don't trust your government or the media, and vote only for so-called right wing nationalist parties with a strong anti-Jewish attitude. Or face total enslavement in the near future. And beware of China; a ruthless Communist dictatorship with no concerns for your well-being. The USA is rotten, but dying. China even more rotten, and she is growing in power. Beware!



:hmph:

You should've made the quote "Varg Vikernes" instead, as I didn't write that and by quoting it with my username it makes it seem as if I personally wrote that.


That was...the joke...nevermind.


And to Master_Pedant; chimps don't feel pain? What?



Philologos
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Jan 2010
Age: 76
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,985

08 May 2011, 7:52 am

Burzum:

"There is no such thing as a genus. "

A. Quote from my fanatically Chomskian professor [he did not actually turn toward MIT and bow though I have sometimes said so] : There is only one genius in this field.

B. Yes, I can read and spell. And genus, tribe, clade, species are all artefacts of their particular taxonomic model. Individuals exist / individual items exist - the universe exists - all but the integers and the objects quantified and qualified is the work of man.

Please revise:

I suggest "There is no category corresponding to the Linnaean genus in the taxonomic model I use"



Burzum
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Apr 2011
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,205

08 May 2011, 8:35 am

Philologos wrote:
Burzum:

"There is no such thing as a genus. "

A. Quote from my fanatically Chomskian professor [he did not actually turn toward MIT and bow though I have sometimes said so] : There is only one genius in this field.

B. Yes, I can read and spell. And genus, tribe, clade, species are all artefacts of their particular taxonomic model. Individuals exist / individual items exist - the universe exists - all but the integers and the objects quantified and qualified is the work of man.

Please revise:

I suggest "There is no category corresponding to the Linnaean genus in the taxonomic model I use"

I have no idea what point you are trying to make. I was simply parodying the all too commonly used phrase "there is no such thing as race, we are all human", with the logically equivalent phrase "there is no such thing as a genus, we are all hominins".



Philologos
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Jan 2010
Age: 76
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,985

08 May 2011, 8:42 am

Sorry - the point could have been serious, I once heard an academic say "there is no such thing as a Frenchman". Sounds much the same, and since my paleontologist brother will not speak to me long enough to say if the Standard Model still includes genera, I just have to guess.

If it is any comfort, many of my humorous sallies and parodies fly over the plate without getting near the bat.



YourMother
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Nov 2010
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Posts: 735
Location: Europa

08 May 2011, 1:03 pm

So my joke wasn't really REALLY funny then.



willem
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 6 Apr 2007
Age: 54
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,583
Location: Cascadia

08 May 2011, 1:19 pm

TheAvenger wrote:
The psychology of a lefty (left-wing) person:
1. They support immigration.


Immigration isn't good or bad, it's inevitable. National borders are imaginary lines, and imaginary lines will be crossed continuously.

TheAvenger wrote:
2. They like Gypsies.


Gypsies have no fixed location. This seems a more natural way of living than being tied to a house or apartment.

TheAvenger wrote:
3. They believe in man-made Global Warming and think that we should impose green taxes and carbon taxes.


People will either become environmentally aware or go extinct.

TheAvenger wrote:
4. They are politically correct and support the nanny-state.


What remains of what you call the "nanny state" won't hold. But neither will belief in perpetual economical growth. Right-wingers have their own political correctness, simplistic memes like "supporting the troops", "America is the greatest country in the world", etc. etc.
Both left-wingers and right-wingers are prone to large-scale collectivist thinking, but right-wingers lie about it more, also to themselves. You're not really "ruggedly individualistic" in your oversized truck and with your gun unless you mined the required metal from the earth yourself and molded it into said truck & gun, which you yourself invented. In reality it required cooperation between very many people for these things to exist.

TheAvenger wrote:
5. They think that school bullies should be allowed to have rights.


They have the right to leave you alone and be left alone by you.

TheAvenger wrote:
6. They think that you should not kill burglars who break into your home.


You should have the legal right to protect your solitude as you see fit, yes. Quite perverse that this isn't the case.


_________________
There is nothing that is uniquely and invariably human.


Philologos
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 21 Jan 2010
Age: 76
Gender: Male
Posts: 6,985

08 May 2011, 1:21 pm

YourMother wrote:
So my joke wasn't really REALLY funny then.


In a forum full of differently sited and sighted spectrals, communicating in print?

We will never know.

"Guess you just had to be there."



Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 25 Feb 2006
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 30,500
Location: Lancashire, UK

08 May 2011, 1:45 pm

willem wrote:
You should have the legal right to protect your solitude as you see fit, yes. Quite perverse that this isn't the case.


I can't find the link but there was a case recently of a terminally-ill female householder living alone in an isolated area who was receiving death threats by travelling thugs who marched onto her land, cutting at trees with a chainsaw. She objected to this and they threatened her with a knife and a chainsaw. She rang the local plod and told them that she was worried and genuinely scared (and armed). They found out that she had a shotgun and disarmed her, leaving her defenceless whilst not dealing with the original problem.

It's Tracy St Clair Pearce (http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=Tracy+St+Clair+Pearce&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8#q=Tracy+St+Clair+Pearce&hl=en&client=safari&rls=en&prmd=ivns&ei=JuTGTfqCN8GHhQfGloH4Aw&start=10&sa=N&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=263951646445c969).



Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 25 Feb 2006
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 30,500
Location: Lancashire, UK

08 May 2011, 1:49 pm

In fact, that's the case in Britain generally: pick on people who are law-abiding and generally behave themselves whilst not dealing with the problem.



AceOfSpades
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Feb 2006
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,774
Location: Sean Penn, Cambodia

08 May 2011, 1:55 pm

Tequila wrote:
willem wrote:
You should have the legal right to protect your solitude as you see fit, yes. Quite perverse that this isn't the case.


I can't find the link but there was a case recently of a terminally-ill female householder living alone in an isolated area who was receiving death threats by travelling thugs who marched onto her land, cutting at trees with a chainsaw. She objected to this and they threatened her with a knife and a chainsaw. She rang the local plod and told them that she was worried and genuinely scared (and armed). They found out that she had a shotgun and disarmed her, leaving her defenceless whilst not dealing with the original problem.

It's Tracy St Clair Pearce (http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=Tracy+St+Clair+Pearce&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8#q=Tracy+St+Clair+Pearce&hl=en&client=safari&rls=en&prmd=ivns&ei=JuTGTfqCN8GHhQfGloH4Aw&start=10&sa=N&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=263951646445c969).
Assholes. This is why I'd rather grab a gun or a bat than a phone. Unfortunately she grabbed the phone too early and these dicks punished her for even daring to defend herself.



WilliamWDelaney
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Apr 2011
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,201

08 May 2011, 3:24 pm

Snatch (2000) wrote:
You show me how to control a wild f*****g gypsy, and I'll show you how to control an unhinged, pig-feeding gangster.
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is the only statement I've ever heard regarding contemporary Roma People. Besides that, I know they were persecuted almost as badly as the Jews by the Nazis and probably worse in general.

So would somebody explain to me what Antiziganism has to do with this discussion besides some people's desire to advertise the fact that they are useless white trash?



jamesongerbil
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Sep 2009
Age: 32
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,001

09 May 2011, 1:37 am

AceOfSpades wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Republican: A Democrat that has just been mugged.

Democrat: A Republican that has just been arrested.
Political views: Whatever serves your immediate interests
By god, you're right! That's like the most simple way to put it and it's absolutely correct. It fully serves my interests to hold my beliefs. People are self serving. Etc. Gratz, you nailed it. :)