Do you think you will ever get married

Page 3 of 5 [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Solvejg
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2011, 7:52 am

Been there done that, not as great as people think.

I can only ever see myself getting married again if it is for a visa or some type of documentation. 8)

So I'm never in a rush

Nim
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2011, 7:57 am

Single, forever.

keira
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2011, 8:04 am

Laz wrote:
keira wrote:
Laz wrote:
Life with meaning would actually be quite boring when you think about it

but maybe more bearable?

Nah, I like mysteries

Quote:
Would you mind expanding on that cryptic statement?

I dunno whats there to expand apart from my overinflated flatulance and the pressure inside my skull, i hate having a cold :cry:

I like mysteries too and I wouldn't want to know what the future holds and etc. but looking for the meaning of life and never finding it sometimes makes me believe there is no meaning. Those are the moments when living gets almost unbearable.

Btw, I hope you feel better soon :)

Oh and I'm sorry I went off the topic :oops:

Subotai
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2011, 8:09 am

I will. But it will be a marriage of convenience as I would not be able to compromise with someone to that extent.

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2011, 11:28 am

keira wrote:
Laz wrote:
keira wrote:
Laz wrote:
Life with meaning would actually be quite boring when you think about it

but maybe more bearable?

Nah, I like mysteries

Quote:
Would you mind expanding on that cryptic statement?

I dunno whats there to expand apart from my overinflated flatulance and the pressure inside my skull, i hate having a cold :cry:

I like mysteries too and I wouldn't want to know what the future holds and etc. but looking for the meaning of life and never finding it sometimes makes me believe there is no meaning. Those are the moments when living gets almost unbearable.

Btw, I hope you feel better soon :)

Oh and I'm sorry I went off the topic :oops:

If you know where your supposed to go, or where you are going, whats the point of going there.

Kittendumpling
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

08 May 2011, 11:44 am

I would like to get married in the next 5 years.

emuman100
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2011, 12:02 pm

Moog wrote:
Doubtful.

I wouldn't rule it out with the right person though. I'd have to be 5000% sure though.

Same.

Erisad
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2011, 4:14 pm

I hope so one day. :heart:

Homer_Bob
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2011, 6:46 pm

I will never want to marry anyone.

"The less I know about other people's affairs, the happier I am. I'm not interested in caring about people. I once worked with a guy for three years and never learned his name. The best friend I ever had. We still never talk sometimes."

swbluto
Veteran
Veteran

Location: In the Andes, counting the stars and wondering if one of them is home to another civilization

08 May 2011, 7:52 pm

While I've not technically been "single" my entire life, it feels close enough to qualify me to answer this question. If they were "the one" and I had absolutely no doubts in mind they were one that I'd want to live with forever, I probably wouldn't hesitate. But, realistically, I don't see that happening anytime soon and my mind and circumstances are liable to (not quite predictably) change in the future.

Bataar
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2011, 9:44 pm

Radiofixr wrote:
I cant even meet anybody to date let alone to be married-its too late for me unfortunately and I dont like girls anyway.

This is me. I'm 32 and have never had a girlfriend or even a second date with the same girl. I don't see that changing.

zen_mistress
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2011, 10:07 pm

There is no way of knowing whether i will get married or not, I would have to gaze into a crystal ball to find out.

Taking a break.

Jonsi
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2011, 10:59 pm

Oh, very likely I will. I'm quite certain I will find the right woman. I may be fourty when I do, but I don't mind.

I wouldn't be unhappy if I never did either. I kinda border between aromantic asexual and demisexual, so I'm not actively pursuing a relationship any way. I must keep in mind though, that I am in mourning and will not be suitable to date until I get over my last girlfriend's death, so my romantic/sexual situation may be subject to change.

I wouldn't mind marriage. I'd also love that marriage to turn into a family as well. Depends on my future wife's wishes though.

celiacheung1985
Butterfly
Butterfly

09 May 2011, 8:54 am

I feel that I might find true love when I became A LOT older, but I doubt I would want to marry when I find that person.....I would be a bit too lazy to do it lol! :lol:

spongy
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2011, 9:24 am

I try to avoid thinking about wether I´ll get married or not.

If its meant to be it will be and just in case I´ll try to start some sort of deep relationship when its time(as soon as Im done with uni and living abroad probably).

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt255139.html

Bethie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: My World, Highview, Louisville, Kentucky, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, Local Group, Local Supercluster

12 May 2011, 9:52 am

I was engaged for several years, and still don't really know how to exist outside an extremely close, intimate twosome.

I crave it very much, and feel starved without it.

I'm meeting a guy I've had it bad for for several years this summer though. Who knows what will happen? :D