Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Meow1971
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

12 May 2011, 4:15 pm

Another thought is that some companies are hiring for people to work remotely. One caveat is that they may nto do so with new to the workforce people.

cyberfox007
Toucan
Toucan

13 May 2011, 8:07 am

I live in central Canada on one of the metropolitan cities and it is a small hub of engineering here so i can find work at one of the many companies. Thing is, since i live in a part of the country where french is the language of the work place, i have to be pretty good on my proficiency in that language. I can read and speak it pretty good but my writing is horrid. I don't know it it will be come an issue but il improve on it any way i can.

pezar wrote:
cyberfox007 wrote:
@pezar Thanks for the suggestion. San Jose has got my interest it is something i would consider once i cant find anything in my own back yard

Where are you now? If it's some small college town or someplace in the Midwest or someplace similar where there aren't any jobs nor are there likely to be any for the foreseeable future, I'd say go to Silicon Valley. Step outside of your comfort zone, because once you do it will be easy to find work for somebody with a degree in CS.

anshika123
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 Jul 2011, 2:24 am

my collage life was too good I wat to ga againg collage again

BitterGeek
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Jul 2011, 3:33 am

@cyberfox:

Are you involved in any open source projects that interest you?

cyberfox007
Toucan
Toucan

13 Jul 2011, 7:49 am

BitterGeek wrote:
@cyberfox:

Are you involved in any open source projects that interest you?

Nope, And i would not know where to begin my search...