Page 5 of 5 [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

TheMidnightJudge
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2007, 7:26 pm

Dating is hard for everyone, even neurotypicals. But you can make a strong argument it's easier for women because by the nature of things men are supposed to take the initiative. A lot of men end up with love-shyness.

Fiberfiend
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

08 Jan 2008, 3:30 pm

Oh yes....dating is a complete nightmare for me. My mom used to keep this box of things she was going to give me for my wedding; she told me the other day that she finally gave up when I turned 28, with no prospective husband in the works.

What's worse for me is when I do date, I tend to draw very abusive partners. I don't realize it at the time, but generally the guy is a total creep. I'm totally naive when it comes to judging someone's character correctly.

I think I'm a fairly attractive person, so I've had a lot of first dates, but they never amount to anything. Every time I go out with someone for the first time I have high hopes, but usually mid date I'm ready to go home and be with my dog.

princesseli
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2008, 4:43 am

Never been on an date in my entire life, Im 19. People have told me before that I am very pretty but due to my shyness and my lack of social skills in general I cant get a date. Though I have particularly strived to get one. But closest friend is a guy but it'd be better if we werent dating. Dating would screw the friendship up.

mel01
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Jan 2008, 1:10 am

i cant usually tell if a man finds me sexually attractive unless he spells it out to me.usually when someones flirting i think they are just being friendly i dont usually get it untill they become disgruntled and tell me what theyve been trying to do