Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

MasterJedi
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2011, 9:28 am

ever fell like if someone doesn't do something in what you feel is a reasonable amount of time, you sever all contact with that person and whatever likes you share?

Sometimes on Facebook, I'll message someone a question, a provider of something and if they don't get back to me within what I feel is a reasonable amount of time, unfriend or unlike them and not pursue anything dealing with them. Say for example, I messaged Coke about something and they didn't get back to me for a week, I'd totally unlike them and not have any coke products for a while.

A week is really pushing it for me. Today, I asked a question to someone and they haven't gotten back to me. I did this about 2 hours ago. Something in me keeps saying," fine, if they don't want to get back to me, I'll just unlike them and stop doing the educational programs they provide (for free)."

all-or-nothing thinking, I'm guessing.

That is my spot, in an ever changing world, it is a single point of consistency. If my life were expressed as a function on a four dimensional Cartesian coordinate system, that spot, from the moment I first sat on it, would be 0-0-0-0.

purchase
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2011, 10:46 am

makes me depressed but I don't sever contact cause I do it all the time myself.

Nikki82
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 May 2011, 10:44 am

I could relate to you i am that way too