Page 3 of 3 [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2011, 1:44 am

MrLoony wrote:
As I said, for some people, it may have the opposite effect. For the majority, though, it would increase depression when not high.

(And, while I'm not saying this is what is happening, I can't help but wondering if the addictive effects is just producing an illusion of lessened depression. You'd be surprised how easy it is to be fooled by addictive effects, which is another reason to use caution when approaching cannabis)

Personally, I have issues with most drugs. I don't even like taking aspirin. I only will if the pain absolutely stops me from doing anything and I can't get rid of it any other way (self-massage, energy focus, etc).

Edit: This has nothing to do with side effects or anything. The reason is ineffable, so don't even bother trying.

Well if someone does not have depression it probably would not really make them depressed, but yes for some with depression it can make it worse. Also I do not feel addicted.......I can go without it I just prefer not to because then I feel just as depressed as I did before I started. I do not like asprin or tylenol or any of that because they have potentially unpleasent side effects and do not do much about the pain..I can just use the cannabis for that to.