Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

ConfusedDude
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

15 May 2011, 3:15 pm

How many of you watch Cartoon Network? I'm 15 and I watch it.

tb86
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2011, 3:37 pm

I use to watch shows like Justice League Unlimited and Teen Titans. I'm 24 now and I still tune in to watch Star Wars the Clone Wars which is an awesome show. I also watch the Ben 10 shows which can be interesting, but are not as good as Clone Wars. I don't really know why but sometimes it's irritating when Ben, Gwen and Kevin argue, especially when it is Kevin and Gwen ganging up on Ben when it is usually something to do with his stupid girlfriend. Of course he can be a jerk sometimes but I think Ben needs to get some better friends or he could just work alone kinda like Batman did in the animated series from the 90's. Of course Robin usually showed up when he wasn't in college.

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2011, 4:46 pm

I watch back-to-back "King of the Hill" episodes on it almost every night.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2011, 10:35 pm

I am 31 and I still watch it.

I like Adventure Time, Regular Show, MAD, the Looney Tunes show, Chowder, Billy and Mandy, and Gumball.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Descartes
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2011, 11:07 pm

I watched Cartoon Network in the late '90s and early to mid '00s. I only watch CN now whenever it's airing some of its classic shows.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2011, 11:07 pm

A lot of their classic shows moved to Boomerang when it was launched.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Simmian7
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2011, 5:40 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
I am 31 and I still watch it.

I like Adventure Time, Regular Show, MAD, the Looney Tunes show, Chowder, Billy and Mandy, and Gumball.

not a big fan of Gumball... but the rest on your list... oh hell yes!
I also loved Flapjack!
and CN is on my tv almost 24/7...cept on wednesdays for Ghost Hunters.... and when it's off for when I'm not at home (like work).

It's like someone's calling out to me. Writing it all down...it's like I'm calling back to them.
(quote from August Rush; but used as a reference to my writing)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
My ASD AQ score is 42
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
#DemandCartoonDiversity

tb86
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2011, 10:06 am

Teenage Gwen Tennyson is such a b***h sometimes. I think Ben should just slap her one. A great idea for a Robot Chicken sketch or a Family Guy cutaway.

Ookla
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 May 2011, 12:36 am

Unless I'm reading a book, either Cartoon Network or Boomerang is on my TV. Adventure Time, Regular Show, Courage, Billy and Mandy, Cow and Chicken, Yogi Bear, etc. It's the only reason I keep DirecTV.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2011, 3:41 am

I watch CN sometimes, but only for Adventure Time and Regular Show.

tb86
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2011, 6:31 pm

People are saying that the cartoons of today are not as good as the cartoons of yesterday and I agree...sort of. For example we had great comedy cartoons shows back in the 90's like Animaniacs and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, but now we have really terrible ones like Chowder, Flapjack and Johnny Test. Aside from shows that focused on slapstick and comedy, we also had a few cartoons that were action packed and took themselves seriously at times such as Batman, X-Men and Spider-man and around the 00 era we had shows like Avatar, Justice League and the 2nd Ninja Turtles cartoon and now we have shows like Star Wars the Clone Wars, The Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes and Young Justice and I gotta admit I think these sort of toons are actually very good, even outranking some but not all of the claasic toons from the 80's and 90's. It is the comical toons of today that suck, except for some of, but not all of the adult toons like Family Guy and Robot Chicken.