Page 3 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Is this irrationaly, deliberately contrarian line of reasining, unbecoming of a Strident Atheist?
Yes! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Certainly! 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
Undeniably! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Most Definitely! 67%  67%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 3

Master_Pedant
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2011, 10:29 pm

Vigilans wrote:
As a completely neutral Atheist party, I was contracted by the Strident Atheist Oversight Committee to do background checks on all of the candidates.
I regret to announce, my dedicated research has led to some sobering discoveries, friends

Recently unearthed excerpt from Strident Atheist Archival Audio Recordings (1)

Inquiry Committee:"Well, Mr Orwell, we need to rectify this issue, immediately: Are you in fact a Scientologist agent provocateur?"

Orwell: "Yes. Yes, I am"

Recently unearthed excerpt from Strident Atheist Deep Cover Intelligence Archival Recordings (2)

Master_Pedant: "Do you have it, Inuyasha?"

Inuyasha: "Yes, of course, master! hisss! !"

Master_Pedant: Excellent. With the Necronomicon finally under my control, I can finally succeed in reviving long dead threads that will piss off my opponents. You and your Theist friends have done me a great favor today. I will not forget, when your new organization begins its assault on the Strident Atheist compound; and you have my assurances, I will have undermined the security. Anything to get out of this cold and boring hellhole of a place that is Winnipeg

*The sound of fading footsteps as M_P heads back to his 1972 Ford Pinto.*

It seems there is in fact a Theist-Scientologist conspiracy at play to undermine the leadership of the Strident Atheists. This leaves but one candidate we who can Know and Trust in their Uncompromising Stridency will ensure this corruption is stopped at the source

This has been a presentation of the completely neutral, utterly impartial and partially un-bribed Strident Atheist Oversight Committee

While the Orwell recordings are ace on (Orwell admitted to being a Scientologist to cover for his Hyper-Calvinism and alliance with Fred Phelps), you took my words out of context. The said tape is the result of a double double agent operation planned by the Central Strident Atheist Intelligence Committee where I duped those foolish theists into giving our society the Necronomicon. Using it, we have successfully destroyed any chance of a strong WP Strident Theists organization ever forming. All thanks to ME and the fine men, women, and intersexuals at the Central Strident Atheist Intelligence Committee.

Master_Pedant
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2011, 10:30 pm

Vigilans wrote:
ryan93 wrote:
Quote:
Master_Pedant: Excellent. With the Necronomicon finally under my control, I can finally succeed in reviving long dead threads that will piss off my opponents. You and your Theist friends have done me a great favor today. I will not forget, when your new organization begins its assault on the Strident Atheist compound; and you have my assurances, I will have undermined the security. Anything to get out of this cold and boring hellhole of a place that is Winnipeg

I could never vote for someone who believes in Cthulhu! Edit him out of the photo's, MP is an enemy of the Party!

My thoughts exactly. He believes in the supernatural! Further evidence (underlined):

Recently unearthed excerpt from Strident Atheist Archival Audio Recordings [3 AM McDonald's Drive-through] (3)

Master_Pedant: "Yeah I'll have a... number two trio. Yeah, coke to drink. No cheese."

*Eases 1972 Ford Pinto up to serving window, making exchange*

Master_Pedant: "Ah Jesus Christ, I asked for no cheese for f**** sake!"

That is a lie! I travel everywhere by public transit and I'd never drink Coke, Diet Coke or Coke zero maybe, but Type I Diabetes inhibits any drinking of the real sugar loaded stuff.

Awesomelyglorious
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2011, 10:32 pm

Master_Pedant wrote:
While the Orwell recordings are ace on (Orwell admitted to being a Scientologist to cover for his Hyper-Calvinism and alliance with Fred Phelps), you took my words out of context. The said tape is the result of a double double agent operation planned by the Central Strident Atheist Intelligence Committee where I duped those foolish theists into giving our society the Necronomicon. Using it, we have successfully destroyed any chance of a strong WP Strident Theists organization ever forming. All thanks to ME and the fine men, women, and intersexuals at the Central Strident Atheist Intelligence Committee.

I think that if they needed a "Necronomicon" to organize, they probably weren't a real threat in the first place. Why not just tell us about how you insert spelling errors into Bibles so that way fundamentalists squabble about which version is more inspired?

Master_Pedant
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2011, 10:36 pm

Awesomelyglorious wrote:
Why not just tell us about how you insert spelling errors into Bibles so that way fundamentalists squabble about which version is more inspired?

Using a time machine, I inserted "stronger than a unicorn" into the Bible. Please commend my success right now.

Awesomelyglorious
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2011, 10:44 pm

Master_Pedant wrote:
Using a time machine, I inserted "stronger than a unicorn" into the Bible. Please commend my success right now.

Dagnabbit, Orwell. I hate that you are proven correct on the science issue!!