Obama trying to cause a 2nd Holocaust

Page 5 of 7 [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2011, 8:38 pm

And what news sources are getting their paychecks from the White House? Who working for CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, or NBC is?
And just because Fox reporters have a bad relationship with the President doesn't mean that they have to be "fair and balanced." More likely, considering their hostility toward Barack Obama, they would slant reports on his administration in a negative light.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2011, 9:02 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
And what news sources are getting their paychecks from the White House? Who working for CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, or NBC is?
And just because Fox reporters have a bad relationship with the President doesn't mean that they have to be "fair and balanced." More likely, considering their hostility toward Barack Obama, they would slant reports on his administration in a negative light.

I posted the news agency already a few days ago, it is CNN.

Then there is the buddy/buddy nature of MSNBC and NBC which happens to be owned by General Electric (an Obama supporter), not sure where Comcast stands on the issue.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2011, 10:06 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

I posted the news agency already a few days ago, it is CNN.

Then there is the buddy/buddy nature of MSNBC and NBC which happens to be owned by General Electric (an Obama supporter), not sure where Comcast stands on the issue.

None of that means Fox is more reliable. In fact, their record for continually casting not only Obama, but all Democrats and liberals in a bad light, while Republicans and conservatives can do no wrong, alone says they are not.

donnie_darko
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2011, 5:39 am

Mindslave wrote:
But I thought we were in bed with Israel...Why are we trying to screw them?

Generally when you get in bed with someone (unless they are your cat), you eventually screw them. :lol:

donnie_darko
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2011, 5:42 am

It's not like the Israelis are just acting out of self-defense anyways. People support the Israelis because of what happened to their grandmas and grandpas. But the truth is, Israelis have killed several times more Palestinians than Palestinians have killed Israelis. which imo is evidence against the idea Israel is just defending itself.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2011, 7:37 am

donnie_darko wrote:
It's not like the Israelis are just acting out of self-defense anyways. People support the Israelis because of what happened to their grandmas and grandpas. But the truth is, Israelis have killed several times more Palestinians than Palestinians have killed Israelis. which imo is evidence against the idea Israel is just defending itself.

One kills as many as one must to stay alive. The Israelis intend to stay alive as long as they can and if Palestinians won't make peace then all the worse for them.

The Israelis are not playing moral equivalence games. For them it is a matter of survival.

ruveyn

Beauty_pact
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2011, 12:54 pm

So the Palestinians lose their country after Westerners took their land and gave it to the Jewish people, after World War II - maybe for feeling bad about bringing nazis to the US to protect them while they work for them - and when some sort of justice finally is tried to be given to the Palestinians, that Israel actively tries to exterminate with everything from slow poisoning, starvation and war - when it's attempted to pave the way for some justice - meaning some possible peace - the people who talk about that justice are claimed to support a second holocaust? What about the Israeli mass murders of Palestinians? That's okay, right? After all, they were provoked by nazis, in the past, so everything they do seems to be excusable, as a form of anger management, and the fact that the Palestinians grow up in those environments, often becoming messed up from it, much due to how Israel coldly acts against them, massively destroying infrastructure and killing the parents of Palestinian children, holds no relevance... it's all the good-hearted Israelis against the terrorist arabs.

Maybe the US and UK should've created a new Israel, back after the second World War, in their OWN countries, instead of recklessly barging in on Palestinian land. If they would've done that, we would never have this situation, today.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2011, 1:05 pm

I'll be the first to admit that I'm not up on Israeli/Palestinian history, but as I understand it, many (though by all means, not all) Arabs in Palestine had arrived there after the Jewish settlers had started developing the land. That's not to say that there is no real nation of Palestine (as has been claimed several times), or that legitimate Palestinian complaints should fall on deaf ears.

Beauty_pact
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2011, 2:30 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
I'll be the first to admit that I'm not up on Israeli/Palestinian history, but as I understand it, many (though by all means, not all) Arabs in Palestine had arrived there after the Jewish settlers had started developing the land.

That can be said about countless other nations.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2011, 4:27 pm

Beauty_pact wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
I'll be the first to admit that I'm not up on Israeli/Palestinian history, but as I understand it, many (though by all means, not all) Arabs in Palestine had arrived there after the Jewish settlers had started developing the land.

That can be said about countless other nations.

Granted.

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2011, 5:26 pm

Beauty_pact wrote:
So the Palestinians lose their country after Westerners took their land and gave it to the Jewish people, after World War II - maybe for feeling bad about bringing nazis to the US to protect them while they work for them - and when some sort of justice finally is tried to be given to the Palestinians, that Israel actively tries to exterminate with everything from slow poisoning, starvation and war - when it's attempted to pave the way for some justice - meaning some possible peace - the people who talk about that justice are claimed to support a second holocaust? What about the Israeli mass murders of Palestinians? That's okay, right? After all, they were provoked by nazis, in the past, so everything they do seems to be excusable, as a form of anger management, and the fact that the Palestinians grow up in those environments, often becoming messed up from it, much due to how Israel coldly acts against them, massively destroying infrastructure and killing the parents of Palestinian children, holds no relevance... it's all the good-hearted Israelis against the terrorist arabs.

Maybe the US and UK should've created a new Israel, back after the second World War, in their OWN countries, instead of recklessly barging in on Palestinian land. If they would've done that, we would never have this situation, today.

News flash, the Palestinians never had a country, they were supposed to get their own country just as Israel was. Just the other Arab countries stole their land.

Then we have the nice issue of so-called peace loving Palestinians calling for the repeat of a 7th Century slaughter of Jews.

Bet you didn't know that huh, that's cause the mainstream media deliberately neglected to report it.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2011, 5:27 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
I'll be the first to admit that I'm not up on Israeli/Palestinian history, but as I understand it, many (though by all means, not all) Arabs in Palestine had arrived there after the Jewish settlers had started developing the land. That's not to say that there is no real nation of Palestine (as has been claimed several times), or that legitimate Palestinian complaints should fall on deaf ears.

The Europeans arrived in No. America well after the aboriginals and they robbed them blind, killed them in great numbers and had a jolly time doing it.

ruveyn

Inuyasha
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2011, 6:01 pm

ruveyn wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

The Europeans arrived in No. America well after the aboriginals and they robbed them blind, killed them in great numbers and had a jolly time doing it.

ruveyn

The situation is the Palestinians would have had a country if not for the other Arab Countries attacking Israel and invading Palestine to do it (both became countries at same time and Israelis managed to defend their country).

xenon13
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2011, 2:09 pm

ruveyn wrote:
xenon13 wrote:
Trying to cause a 2nd Holocaust? Israeli PM David Ben Gurion said the same thing about JFK, by the way, when JFK insisted on nuclear inspections. Not long after, JFK was dead.

Well known fallacy: post hoc ergo propter hoc. After this, therefore because of this.

If A occurs after B, it does not necessarily mean B caused A.

Shame on you for such sloppy thinking.

ruveyn

I did not conclude anything. I'm merely pointing out some facts. Ben Gurion accused JFK of planning Holocaust 2 by working to deny Israel nukes. Ben Gurion also mentioned JFK's evil through his father whom he considered to be pro-Nazi. Also, Israel's assassinations are celebrated. Also, JFK was killed soon after. All of this could be just a coincidence. However, just pointing out these facts cause howls of outrage. Well, if Israel is so wonderful in their assassinations, why not crow about how they iced JFK and got away with it. Is there nothing these superman can't do?

xenon13
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2011, 2:11 pm

Inuyasha wrote:
ruveyn wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

ruveyn

The situation is the Palestinians would have had a country if not for the other Arab Countries attacking Israel and invading Palestine to do it (both became countries at same time and Israelis managed to defend their country).

The Deir Yassin Massacre outside Al-Quds took place over a month before the Arab armies entered the war. How do you explain this? They ethnically cleansed a corridor to Al-Quds by the time the Arab states were involved. Half of all the displaced people were displaced by then.

xenon13
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2011, 2:15 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:

You know nothing about Zionism. Zionism was a response in part to the accusation against Jews that they are nothing but rootless cosmopolitans. It was the age of nationalism, of "blood and soil" that people are connected through the soil. That means working the land. Jews were said to be just a bunch of burghers and urban professionals. The point of going to Palestine was to become peasants. They had strict laws - Jews do all the work from the top to the bottom. All by Jews. This idea that people flocked to Palestine to work for Jews is crazy because they weren't allowed!

This idea that there was a plot to thwart the Jews by arranging a race of Gentiles to Palestine to swamp the Jews is the silliest conspiracy theory and plays into this idea that everyone hates the Jews and wants to thwart them always.