Page 2 of 3 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

ci
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Nov 2010
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,545
Location: Humboldt County, California

20 Aug 2011, 5:29 am

Quite the opposite of contrived and very obvious. Common social and political influences are relevant along with the peer pressures. It is naturally a part of discovery into these matters.


_________________
The peer politics creating intolerance toward compassion is coming to an end. Pity accusations, indifferent advocacy against isolation awareness and for pride in an image of autism is injustice. http://www.autismselfadvocacynetwork.com


Gedrene
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Jul 2011
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,725

20 Aug 2011, 12:47 pm

ci wrote:
Quite the opposite of contrived and very obvious. Common social and political influences are relevant along with the peer pressures. It is naturally a part of discovery into these matters.


First two sentences were hard to understand but make sense. The third was superfluous and doesn't make sense. The fact is though that you talked about an aspie side of the brain, not peer pressures. Say what you mean: say it simply too.



ci
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Nov 2010
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,545
Location: Humboldt County, California

20 Aug 2011, 12:50 pm

Basic and essential rationale to psychological compartmentalization. It is an abstract metaphor to say the such is a side of the brain. Better said as a part of the mind.


_________________
The peer politics creating intolerance toward compassion is coming to an end. Pity accusations, indifferent advocacy against isolation awareness and for pride in an image of autism is injustice. http://www.autismselfadvocacynetwork.com


Gedrene
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Jul 2011
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,725

20 Aug 2011, 1:17 pm

ci wrote:
Basic and essential rationale to psychological compartmentalization. It is an abstract metaphor to say the such is a side of the brain. Better said as a part of the mind.

Contrivance.



ci
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Nov 2010
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,545
Location: Humboldt County, California

20 Aug 2011, 1:21 pm

Common sense.


_________________
The peer politics creating intolerance toward compassion is coming to an end. Pity accusations, indifferent advocacy against isolation awareness and for pride in an image of autism is injustice. http://www.autismselfadvocacynetwork.com


Gallowglass
Toucan
Toucan

User avatar

Joined: 6 Jun 2011
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 263

22 Aug 2011, 6:10 am

Gedrene wrote:
ci wrote:
Basic and essential rationale to psychological compartmentalization. It is an abstract metaphor to say the such is a side of the brain. Better said as a part of the mind.

Contrivance.


Ci

This does not make sense!

You might be able vto get away with this cr*p in Californication but the rest of us are a bit sharper.

Know what I mean?



ci
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Nov 2010
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,545
Location: Humboldt County, California

22 Aug 2011, 11:26 am

The statements were to generic to lack fact but fearing the obvious such as "common influences" derived of and in relation to a concept of "aspie" is superciliousness. You can conjure disbelief only if I were to assert to was some kind of brain washing which then I'd agree that was not to sharp and quite delusion. however with regards to what I stated it is quite factual.


_________________
The peer politics creating intolerance toward compassion is coming to an end. Pity accusations, indifferent advocacy against isolation awareness and for pride in an image of autism is injustice. http://www.autismselfadvocacynetwork.com


ducky9924
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

User avatar

Joined: 12 Nov 2008
Age: 37
Gender: Female
Posts: 189

22 Aug 2011, 4:22 pm

You need to take a communication class or something Ci. You just can't say anything simply. We can't tell half the time whether or not you're saying something we actually agree with!

Its not like you're talking to morons. We're all aspies here. We all have a bad habit of using bigger words then we need to. You however need to scale it back a bit. Big words + Bad Grammar just don't mesh well. Not trying to pick on you here, but its pretty bad. It'd be nice to know what you're trying to say since you're so active on this forum.



ci
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Nov 2010
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,545
Location: Humboldt County, California

22 Aug 2011, 5:41 pm

Do you want metaphors?

The aspie preachers..

the aspie preachers talk about fire and brimstone concerning the N.T's. Those influenced have altered senses of the world around them when they take it to seriously. They say the N.T's want to kill us off when they want to develop treatments to help with symptoms like the inability to speak and sensory integration concerns. Attempts to help us like ABA are mind control and of the devil and not caring and love.

Well this one went a little over the top but if you read past the exaggerations you might understand how the influence of a group and ones self-identification with autism influences an individual. My different way of expressing with grammar no matter how many times it's pointed out won't change much of anything because I don't grasp it. It's best to ask specific question or ask for clarification as others have done.


_________________
The peer politics creating intolerance toward compassion is coming to an end. Pity accusations, indifferent advocacy against isolation awareness and for pride in an image of autism is injustice. http://www.autismselfadvocacynetwork.com


AlanTuring
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 3 Jul 2011
Age: 63
Gender: Male
Posts: 302
Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota, USA

22 Aug 2011, 6:28 pm

ducky9924 wrote:
You need to take a communication class or something Ci. You just can't say anything simply. We can't tell half the time whether or not you're saying something we actually agree with!

Its not like you're talking to morons. We're all aspies here. We all have a bad habit of using bigger words then we need to. You however need to scale it back a bit. Big words + Bad Grammar just don't mesh well. Not trying to pick on you here, but its pretty bad. It'd be nice to know what you're trying to say since you're so active on this forum.


His communication skills do suck.

I tried encouraging him to change constructively. I pointed out that he was keeping his message from getting across.

After being nipped around the ankles, I got a bit blunter, still to no effect.

Now I'll just call it as I see it.

ci is incoherent and nasty, and I don't think he'll ever change.


_________________
Diagnosed: OCD, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Dysthemia
Undiagnosed: AS (Aspie: 176/200, NT: 37/200)
High functioning, software engineer, algorithms, cats, books


Gallowglass
Toucan
Toucan

User avatar

Joined: 6 Jun 2011
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 263

22 Aug 2011, 6:38 pm

AlanTuring wrote:
ducky9924 wrote:
You need to take a communication class or something Ci. You just can't say anything simply. We can't tell half the time whether or not you're saying something we actually agree with!

Its not like you're talking to morons. We're all aspies here. We all have a bad habit of using bigger words then we need to. You however need to scale it back a bit. Big words + Bad Grammar just don't mesh well. Not trying to pick on you here, but its pretty bad. It'd be nice to know what you're trying to say since you're so active on this forum.


His communication skills do suck.

I tried encouraging him to change constructively. I pointed out that he was keeping his message from getting across.

After being nipped around the ankles, I got a bit blunter, still to no effect.

Now I'll just call it as I see it.

ci is incoherent and nasty, and I don't think he'll ever change.



I tried the same, this bloke would make Mother Terresa swear.



ci
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 28 Nov 2010
Age: 38
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,545
Location: Humboldt County, California

22 Aug 2011, 6:40 pm

AlanTuring wrote:
ducky9924 wrote:
You need to take a communication class or something Ci. You just can't say anything simply. We can't tell half the time whether or not you're saying something we actually agree with!

Its not like you're talking to morons. We're all aspies here. We all have a bad habit of using bigger words then we need to. You however need to scale it back a bit. Big words + Bad Grammar just don't mesh well. Not trying to pick on you here, but its pretty bad. It'd be nice to know what you're trying to say since you're so active on this forum.


His communication skills do suck.

I tried encouraging him to change constructively. I pointed out that he was keeping his message from getting across.

After being nipped around the ankles, I got a bit blunter, still to no effect.

Now I'll just call it as I see it.

ci is incoherent and nasty, and I don't think he'll ever change.


You attacked efforts simply because I disagreed with you when you have a PHD and are included. We are not alike and I'd think if you behavior on here reflects your offline behavior toward others that is why you have had a hard life in part. Proof in how I conduct advocacy is in PR material which is all very kind and achieved results these way. Just the opposite of what has occred with the pride movement using abortion to push perspectives and create friction. The same such like individuals attempted to make me advocate in similar ways or to simply agree with them. Unless I submit to their views they will attack what little hope has been derived because they are selfish and in spite of being included and well accomplished it seems as if their intents are to destroy whatever does not follow their agenda. The whole aspie thing is nothing more then a soft political framework at times and I do my own thing.

Your not diagnosed, have no public credibility, have a PHD degree and are included. You simply are of a differing advocacy regard and need to stay out of advocacy concerning myself and those like myself. We have our own voices and choose to be represented in how we want to be. Keep your abortion, pride, anti-NT and pessimism's toward inclusive hope to your self or go public to be properly confronted. You mean ill will and unlike and a very much unlike those who help and or simply intend well.


_________________
The peer politics creating intolerance toward compassion is coming to an end. Pity accusations, indifferent advocacy against isolation awareness and for pride in an image of autism is injustice. http://www.autismselfadvocacynetwork.com


Gallowglass
Toucan
Toucan

User avatar

Joined: 6 Jun 2011
Age: 39
Gender: Male
Posts: 263

22 Aug 2011, 6:47 pm

ci wrote:
AlanTuring wrote:
ducky9924 wrote:
You need to take a communication class or something Ci. You just can't say anything simply. We can't tell half the time whether or not you're saying something we actually agree with!

Its not like you're talking to morons. We're all aspies here. We all have a bad habit of using bigger words then we need to. You however need to scale it back a bit. Big words + Bad Grammar just don't mesh well. Not trying to pick on you here, but its pretty bad. It'd be nice to know what you're trying to say since you're so active on this forum.


His communication skills do suck.

I tried encouraging him to change constructively. I pointed out that he was keeping his message from getting across.

After being nipped around the ankles, I got a bit blunter, still to no effect.

Now I'll just call it as I see it.

ci is incoherent and nasty, and I don't think he'll ever change.


You attacked efforts simply because I disagreed with you when you have a PHD and are included. We are not alike and I'd think if you behavior on here reflects your offline behavior toward others that is why you have had a hard life in part. Proof in how I conduct advocacy is in PR material which is all very kind and achieved results these way. Just the opposite of what has occred with the pride movement using abortion to push perspectives and create friction. The same such like individuals attempted to make me advocate in similar ways or to simply agree with them. Unless I submit to their views they will attack what little hope has been derived because they are selfish and in spite of being included and well accomplished it seems as if their intents are to destroy whatever does not follow their agenda. The whole aspie thing is nothing more then a soft political framework at times and I do my own thing.

Your not diagnosed, have no public credibility, have a PHD degree and are included. You simply are of a differing advocacy regard and need to stay out of advocacy concerning myself and those like myself. We have our own voices and choose to be represented in how we want to be. Keep your abortion, pride, anti-NT and pessimism's toward inclusive hope to your self or go public to be properly confronted. You mean ill will and unlike and a very much unlike those who help and or simply intend well.


" I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. "



ducky9924
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

User avatar

Joined: 12 Nov 2008
Age: 37
Gender: Female
Posts: 189

23 Aug 2011, 5:29 am

Gallowglass wrote:
ci wrote:
AlanTuring wrote:
ducky9924 wrote:
You need to take a communication class or something Ci. You just can't say anything simply. We can't tell half the time whether or not you're saying something we actually agree with!

Its not like you're talking to morons. We're all aspies here. We all have a bad habit of using bigger words then we need to. You however need to scale it back a bit. Big words + Bad Grammar just don't mesh well. Not trying to pick on you here, but its pretty bad. It'd be nice to know what you're trying to say since you're so active on this forum.


His communication skills do suck.

I tried encouraging him to change constructively. I pointed out that he was keeping his message from getting across.

After being nipped around the ankles, I got a bit blunter, still to no effect.

Now I'll just call it as I see it.

ci is incoherent and nasty, and I don't think he'll ever change.


You attacked efforts simply because I disagreed with you when you have a PHD and are included. We are not alike and I'd think if you behavior on here reflects your offline behavior toward others that is why you have had a hard life in part. Proof in how I conduct advocacy is in PR material which is all very kind and achieved results these way. Just the opposite of what has occred with the pride movement using abortion to push perspectives and create friction. The same such like individuals attempted to make me advocate in similar ways or to simply agree with them. Unless I submit to their views they will attack what little hope has been derived because they are selfish and in spite of being included and well accomplished it seems as if their intents are to destroy whatever does not follow their agenda. The whole aspie thing is nothing more then a soft political framework at times and I do my own thing.

Your not diagnosed, have no public credibility, have a PHD degree and are included. You simply are of a differing advocacy regard and need to stay out of advocacy concerning myself and those like myself. We have our own voices and choose to be represented in how we want to be. Keep your abortion, pride, anti-NT and pessimism's toward inclusive hope to your self or go public to be properly confronted. You mean ill will and unlike and a very much unlike those who help and or simply intend well.


" I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. "


I don't mind what he says... I think... usually.... but its so bloody hard to understand it literally starts fights. Even when he's agreeing with you it seems like he's not.

We all have communication issues, but I'm thinking CI might have a really bad case. ( I think I remember him mentioning learning disability, so double wammy). I feel bad, cause hes obviously trying really hard. (thread count alone makes that obvious). We all know how frustrating it is to not be able to communicate effectively with NTs. He can't even get his points across to us. It must be doubly frustrating.



Gedrene
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Jul 2011
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,725

23 Aug 2011, 9:15 am

ducky9924 wrote:
I don't mind what he says... I think... usually.... but its so bloody hard to understand it literally starts fights. Even when he's agreeing with you it seems like he's not.

We all have communication issues, but I'm thinking CI might have a really bad case. ( I think I remember him mentioning learning disability, so double wammy). I feel bad, cause hes obviously trying really hard. (thread count alone makes that obvious). We all know how frustrating it is to not be able to communicate effectively with NTs. He can't even get his points across to us. It must be doubly frustrating.


Ducky I admire what you are trying to say but he doesn't have communication issues. He has a pole stuck up his arse. He tries to use AlanTuring's status of having a pHD to try and stop him from debating on an issue. ci tries any method possible to hide away from criticsm and shell out badly composed blocks of barbed purple prose. The fact that you happen to be pleasant enough to give ci the benefit of the doubt in the first place is also probably why you don't have communication issues: You're not insufferably self righteous.