Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2011, 7:16 pm

When I ask questions, it's usually not about them. It's about things like directions or what I'm supposed to do next or do they know this or that. I might ask them a question about their clothing or their car.
I hardly ever ask people the most obvious, "Your name is...?"
It's the same with introductions. I forget about little things like people's names and the fact they might want to know mine.

Zen
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2011, 8:09 pm

Definitely. My questions are never about the people either. It's always things like, "What's the hottest temperature a human could survive in?" :lol:

Kiseki
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2011, 6:38 am

Haha! I WAS like this, as a child. In fact, I have an audio recording of me and my brothers talking but all I did was ask them questions like it was my own personal talk show or something :lol:

Nordlys
Toucan
Toucan

22 May 2011, 6:59 am

I did, until (when i was 15) my mom had explained me that this is not the correct way to interact with other people

- La diversità è l'elemento principe del mondo -

Madmomma
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

22 May 2011, 11:11 pm

I've always considered myself really nosy as I love to ask people about themselves. Some people get freaked out but usually NT's like to talk about themselves. I can't understand when someone wants to know something but is too afraid to ask. My hubby knows nothing of his maternal grandparents, he's never been told and never thought to ask. But I am dying to know. Although I did ask a recently widowed friend if she had a happy marriage. Just wondering.........

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2011, 2:02 pm

Actually - I'm the opposite. I never ask people questions about themselves, and I have to pluck up all the courage to do so. Don't know why.