Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

JohnyJohn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 May 2011, 2:29 am

Am i just overly sensitive?Or am i right?Do human rights exist?When i was in college.I missed some classes.After i came another day the teacher told me ''Were wou where?I thought we lost you''?Is it illogical to feel belittled by it,even a bit sad but the most important angry?Is everyone being treated that way(NT included)?

Surfman
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2011, 2:42 am

People chase me down the street trying to rape my ass.I know others have problems too just look at the faces and you will see

JohnyJohn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 May 2011, 2:45 am

Well at least you can take it as a compliment that you are being liked.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2011, 3:32 am

I remember my husband telling me how lucky I was that I got picked on by other kids because "at least they noticed me and didn't ignore me and that they paid attention to me." But I wished I was ignored instead like he was until he got to middle school. He hated being ignored so he thought I was lucky while I thought he was lucky.

Maybe I can take that as a compliment. :?

OJani
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2011, 4:34 am

I'm being treated well, most of the time. It depends on the person and the situation, though. I think people are trying to show their best faces toward me, to ease my problems, whatever those might be. Well, most people, most of the time. However, not all of them realize how could they help me the best, because they are unable to see my difficulties in their completeness.

thewrll
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2011, 4:39 am

Your husband sounds ignorant or I hope hes joking. Being picked on is never fun. That is why I became the class clown.

ToughDiamond
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2011, 5:46 am

JohnyJohn wrote:
Do human rights exist?

Yes they do, but not to the extent that you and I would like them to.

I think what happens is that the human race is both co-operative and competitive at the same time, so our basic nature is always in conflict with itself about whether to do the right thing for the group or just look after Number One.

Also, there's sometimes a conflict between morality and practical expediency........I knew of a right-wing secretary in the union of Corton Wood colliery - probably the most militant left-wing division of the NUM in those days - ethics said throw him out, but practicality said keep him, because in spite of his odious political beliefs, he was a very competent secretary. I believe this is called realpolitik.

Janissy
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2011, 7:44 am

JohnyJohn wrote:
Am i just overly sensitive?Or am i right?Do human rights exist?When i was in college.I missed some classes.After i came another day the teacher told me ''Were wou where?I thought we lost you''?Is it illogical to feel belittled by it,even a bit sad but the most important angry?Is everyone being treated that way(NT included)?

"Where were you? I thought we lost you?" is an idiomatic phrase commonly said to anyone who has not been seen somewhere for a while and nobody knows why. NTs say it to each other all the time. It is not meant to insult or belittle. It is meant to show curiosity mixed with mild concern.

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2011, 9:23 am

I have been mistreated from kindergarden to tenth grade in high school. I had my junior and senior free from torment. Then I joined the job force where I was tormented at every job. So my whole 41 years I really only had six good years four of them was when I was from the ages 1-4 before I had contact with the general public. Now I finally wised up I try not to leave the house until very late at night so I don't have that much human contact which has produced very little conflict in my life.

wavefreak58
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2011, 9:32 am

I don't know how I am being treated. There is almost always an air of civility in the way people treat me. But I have very little awareness of what people's true intentions towards me and feelings about me actually are.

SyphonFilter
Veteran
Veteran

Location: The intersection of Inkopolis’ Plaza & Square where the Turf Wars lie.

23 May 2011, 10:24 am

How I'm being treated depends on who I'm interacting with. I like to use the saying, "treat others the way you want to be treated", although sometimes people will be asses just because they can.

mesona
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 May 2011, 12:47 pm

They do not. Its just a lie to make you feel safe. If your life is good they are real. If you need help they are fake. I was fired because I disclosed my aspergers. I when to the EOEEC. Not only did they make matters worse(they filed papers I did not wish to be filed) But they would not admit they did it! They broke both the law and my trust and I could do nothing about it.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2011, 1:44 pm

People treated me like an Idiot when I was in my early 20s. I told my optometrist a little lie or two and picked out a pair of horn-rimmed glasses. People still treated me like an Idiot. I was honest with the optometrist a couple years ago and I don't need glasses. I got rid of the glasses and people treat me like an equal. The difference is that I'm living on my own and my parents were the ones who treated me like an Idiot. The next time my mum gets her eyes checked and a pair of new glasses, I'll tell her of the time I got horn-rimmed glasses to prove my intelligence.

From all of this, I've learned that no matter what I do to prove my intelligence, that there will always be people who will always treat me like an idiot. I'm better off, not trying to prove such things.

Taylor1002
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2011, 8:56 pm

I was bullied in tenth grade and teased when I was a kid, my friends treat me like a friend, and people who I don't know treat me normally.

JohnyJohn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

23 May 2011, 10:53 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
People treated me like an Idiot when I was in my early 20s. I told my optometrist a little lie or two and picked out a pair of horn-rimmed glasses. People still treated me like an Idiot. I was honest with the optometrist a couple years ago and I don't need glasses. I got rid of the glasses and people treat me like an equal. The difference is that I'm living on my own and my parents were the ones who treated me like an Idiot. The next time my mum gets her eyes checked and a pair of new glasses, I'll tell her of the time I got horn-rimmed glasses to prove my intelligence.

From all of this, I've learned that no matter what I do to prove my intelligence, that there will always be people who will always treat me like an idiot. I'm better off, not trying to prove such things.

Well i can say i was not really bullied,i had many friends in the sense that i was hanging out with many people and be friendly with me,because friendship for me is holy and more than that.But at least they were positive on me.But the thing is i was being patronized a lot,being treated like a child,cute this,the baby,talking to me slowly.Some found me funny but while i was not being bullied someones just wanted me to do things to make them laugh but it is my fault since i gave them rights.