Page 4 of 4 [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

draelynn
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2011, 11:17 pm

leejosepho wrote:
ci wrote:
Built into the law is consumer choice ...

You are either missing or ignoring the simple point:

As long as people are working, neither the government nor the typical taxpayer cares about the kind of work being done and/or how satisfied or fulfilled the working person might feel and/or thereby receive benefit.

The people utilizing the services of an agency are the consumers of that service - its customers. If a particular agency only provides them crappy jobs but another agency provides them better opportunities then the customers will go with the other agency. The first agency will lose its customers and thus its funding. He's putting the concept of a free market economy to work in a very smart way that will create better opportunities. Inclusion isn't about teaching someone a menial skill, its about helping them learn to live as independantly as possible, not just on that job but in their community as a whole. That sounds like ci's goal and this program is a smart piece of advocacy that utilizes the rules of the game these agencies use.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2011, 11:19 pm

draelynn wrote:
leejosepho wrote:
ci wrote:
Built into the law is consumer choice ...

You are either missing or ignoring the simple point:

As long as people are working, neither the government nor the typical taxpayer cares about the kind of work being done and/or how satisfied or fulfilled the working person might feel and/or thereby receive benefit.

The people utilizing the services of an agency are the consumers of that service - its customers. If a particular agency only provides them crappy jobs but another agency provides them better opportunities then the customers will go with the other agency. The first agency will lose its customers and thus its funding. He's putting the concept of a free market economy to work in a very smart way that will create better opportunities. Inclusion isn't about teaching someone a menial skill, its about helping them learn to live as independantly as possible, not just on that job but in their community as a whole. That sounds like ci's goal and this program is a smart piece of advocacy that utilizes the rules of the game these agencies use.

You are figuring out just a few small pieces of the total methodology. For now the rest is classified by the mother ship :P

The peer politics creating intolerance toward compassion is coming to an end. Pity accusations, indifferent advocacy against isolation awareness and for pride in an image of autism is injustice. http://www.autismselfadvocacynetwork.com

leejosepho
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2011, 11:22 pm

ci wrote:
leejosepho wrote:
ci wrote:
leejosepho wrote:
ci wrote:
The simple point is having someone shred paper and alike opportunities as satisfactory is wrong headed.

I understand your point and I happen to agree, but that does not change the fact of the matter:

Neither the government nor the typical taxpayer cares as long as the individual is working.

My theory is you want to make myself and others care \ think ...

No, I am just stating the fact of the matter.

The only way I'd agree with the fact is if you provided evidence.

The need for the kind of program you are suggesting is evidence sufficient to me.

leejosepho
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2011, 11:24 pm

draelynn wrote:
The people utilizing the services of an agency are the consumers of that service - its customers. If a particular agency only provides them crappy jobs but another agency provides them better opportunities then the customers will go with the other agency. The first agency will lose its customers and thus its funding. He's putting the concept of a free market economy to work in a very smart way that will create better opportunities ...

... and he then receives what in return?

ci
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2011, 11:28 pm

Well politically I will keep my mouth shut.

I forgot to mention consumer / client / customer loyalty is enhance if such a movement is owned by an individual with autism and who actually puts all possible funding into that program. You see if the agencies do not participate in their specified regions C.I is to receive funding to open up shop. One C.I direct agency location is in the final stages of vendorization. Humboldt Includes sponsors though are distributed based upon the miles away from a quasi-government day center social service agency.

I have already obtained a qualified and experience director for the first day program.

The peer politics creating intolerance toward compassion is coming to an end. Pity accusations, indifferent advocacy against isolation awareness and for pride in an image of autism is injustice. http://www.autismselfadvocacynetwork.com

draelynn
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2011, 11:31 pm

leejosepho wrote:
draelynn wrote:
The people utilizing the services of an agency are the consumers of that service - its customers. If a particular agency only provides them crappy jobs but another agency provides them better opportunities then the customers will go with the other agency. The first agency will lose its customers and thus its funding. He's putting the concept of a free market economy to work in a very smart way that will create better opportunities ...

... and he then receives what in return?

WHO receives what in return?

The client utilizing the agency services? He receives better opportunities and more inclusive service. Potentially, a better life.

The agency? The agency providing the better opportunites receives more funding as more clients choose them over another less inclusive agency.

The employers? The employers receive media recognition, advertising, and valuable positive PR - and potential tax write off - for choosing to be involved in the program.

What does ci receive? You'll have to ask ci - but I suspect that his advocacy efforts, if they improve some lives, is a huge pay off for him.

He's developed a win-win situation where ,previously, it was static and kind of hopeless.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2011, 11:35 pm

I am a hard knock.

I am not allowed to personally profit unless I work and cannot make anymore then anyone else in an alike position on average.

I am not allowed to charge a fee for other agencies to participate.

I am not allowed to charge a fee to sponsors beyond that of the actual costs of the employment.

The current products for now must pay for the PR beyond that of what is donated and radio networks already run ads daily.

Last edited by ci on 26 May 2011, 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

draelynn
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2011, 11:37 pm

ci wrote:
Well politically I will keep my mouth shut.

I forgot to mention consumer / client / customer loyalty is enhance if such a movement is owned by an individual with autism and who actually puts all possible funding into that program. You see if the agencies do not participate in their specified regions C.I is to receive funding to open up shop. One C.I direct agency location is in the final stages of vendorization. Humboldt Includes sponsors though are distributed based upon the miles away from a quasi-government day center social service agency.

I have already obtained a qualified and experience director for the first day program.

Ci - you sly dog... you slipped in through the back door! :lol: Awesome!

leejosepho
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2011, 11:38 pm

ci wrote:
I forgot to mention consumer / client / customer loyalty is enhance if such a movement is owned by an individual with autism and who actually puts all possible funding into that program.

You had once mentioned that in an earlier thread, and I do not doubt the presence of that dynamic.

ci wrote:
You see if the agencies do not participate in their specified regions C.I is to receive funding to open up shop. One C.I direct agency location is in the final stages of vendorization. Humboldt Includes sponsors though are distributed based upon the miles away from a quasi-government day center social service agency.

So then, all of this really has nothing to do with improving anything for people already involved in government programs elsewhere. There is nothing wrong with that, of course, but I would think you should not then still play off of how poorly other programs might be operating.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2011, 11:48 pm

leejosepho wrote:
ci wrote:
I forgot to mention consumer / client / customer loyalty is enhance if such a movement is owned by an individual with autism and who actually puts all possible funding into that program.

You had once mentioned that in an earlier thread, and I do not doubt the presence of that dynamic.

ci wrote:
You see if the agencies do not participate in their specified regions C.I is to receive funding to open up shop. One C.I direct agency location is in the final stages of vendorization. Humboldt Includes sponsors though are distributed based upon the miles away from a quasi-government day center social service agency.

So then, all of this really has nothing to do with improving anything for people already involved in government programs elsewhere. There is nothing wrong with that, of course, but I would think you should not then still play off of how poorly other programs might be operating.

I have been member of other programs and this will be the first time in California history a consumer owns a program. However I will not be the director of the program and simply a participant like others. Ask other consumers about their experience with other programs. Hell their bosses tell me the programs are not properly equipped for the needs of consumers. Also many programs decline consumers with behavioral disabilities because they don't want to pay for a behaviorist which I hope to pay for so those people are left at home. This has and will continue to enhance consumer rights, respect and opportunity choices which given your reply you and the world does not care about choices.

I could tell you some stories but under the stipulations any qualifying agency may participate. I am fair, bold and innovative. I push private sector when it comes to the use of my and others government money. This is a revolution of possibilities and others need to be enticed to do similarly in their areas or I will eventually direct others under my platform. That's how change is made and not by sitting idly by and hoping special interest business folks will change the world and open up the heavens and a new day will come. It's a competitive, mean and survival of the fittest world and I got one hell of a bite and tact.

Business is war and war is in this context quite the entertainment.

leejosepho
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2011, 11:53 pm

draelynn wrote:
What does ci receive? You'll have to ask ci - but I suspect that his advocacy efforts, if they improve some lives, is a huge pay off for him.

He's developed a win-win situation where ,previously, it was static and kind of hopeless.

I honestly hope it does well for all involved.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2011, 2:31 am

Pre-Launch material has been on the air waves for some months. However phase one is just about to be launched. Here is some example material as requested by another poster.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-Z3TJ9kjwQ[/youtube]

"This is the Humboldt Includes public relations inclusion material after the pre-launch awareness. The inclusion campaign began with a autism and developmental disability candle making project called Humboldt Candles. Now beyond the candles and with the pre-existing radio, media and local community awarenesses of the candle project Humboldt Candles was used in association to launch it's associated platform. Humboldt Includes is a sponsored transitional skills inclusion project for employment integrations in the mainstream."

ci
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2011, 11:20 am

I see them folks went silent after I ripped out the socio-political ammunition.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwfKZ-1jyiw&NR=1&feature=fvwp[/youtube]