Night 40%  40%  [ 49 ]
Doesn't matter 4%  4%  [ 5 ]
Doesn't matter 4%  4%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 124

Ebi
Raven
Raven

26 Feb 2005, 10:56 pm

No matter how hard I try, I can't get up early to save my life. It's just not on me. Probably the only times I've been awake at 5 a.m recently, have been related to catching a plane on the airport (then again, I don't do that everyday, unlike getting to work)

Thank goodness I have a job where I can enter at 9:30 in the morning and not 8 o'clock as it is customary here - besides, who wants to face all those terrible traffic jams, crashes and collective, miserable hysteria the hour before? Certainly not me. I spend 15 minutes in a commute that would otherwise take me more than an hour to accomplish.

Usually, the only time left for me to take care of my personal things does not come before 11 pm, which, on years of habit, have turned me into a night person. I could spend most of the night reading, working on my stuff, etc... if only people weren't expecting you first thing in the morning.

Katie-IL
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Feb 2005, 1:40 am

I guess another seemingly unrelated Aspie trait is being nocturnal.

serine
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

27 Feb 2005, 1:57 pm

night person also. it seems i cant sleep at night due to the lack of movement outside and that i cant live at day because everything is too overwhelming.

in fact i use the outside movement to make me sleep and the quietness of the night to live.

should be something like this

kitkatsavvy
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

28 Feb 2005, 7:46 am

mmm i guess i would be a night person.. im ok if i have my 7 to 8 hours of sleep, just as long as something doesnt start before 9am. starting a lecture at 8am like i used to sometimes at uni was a killer because i had to get up at 630am! eeek i hate that.,... usually i stay up until like midnight or maybe 1am every nightt so i can get up at 930am to get to the 1045am class start time. if i dont have my 7 hours, i really hate it.

merien_took
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

28 Feb 2005, 10:16 am

kitkatsavvy,

I hate the 8am classes, too. I had one today after I've sworn to myself previous semesters that I would never sign up for one again. Oh well... 8)

I've found that 4 hours is the *absolute* minimum amount of sleep I can get to make it through a day. 7 hours if I want to atleast be concious, and 8 is ideal.

Mockingbird
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2005, 5:43 pm

I am a night person, but I have things I need to do in the morning, so I always go to bed earlier than I'd like to, I am grouchy if I don't get a decent amount of sleep!