Did a video game once made you cry?

Page 8 of 8 [ 119 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2019, 12:09 pm

I cried out of frustration when one of my Sims died from hunger (before I knew how to use cheats).

Kurgan
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2019, 12:05 pm

Almost happened during the ending of The Last Guardian and when Agro falls to what appears to be her death in Shadow of the Colossus.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2019, 5:06 am

There's a multi player compilation event in the game I play daily that my bad coordination and slow reflexes keep me from being able to do which made me cry a little in frustration over. Now I just stay away from such.

fakkau89
Raven
Raven

21 May 2019, 1:30 pm

Final Fantasy 7, 8 and 9.

Fahrenheit: The Indigo Prophecy (The first game I re-played at least 2 or 3 more times)

Life is Strange.

Kurgan
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2019, 1:54 pm

fakkau89 wrote:
Final Fantasy 7, 8 and 9.

Fahrenheit: The Indigo Prophecy (The first game I re-played at least 2 or 3 more times)

Life is Strange.

I identified with Maxine Caulfield a lot. A good example of a possible aspie in a video game.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2022, 12:46 pm

Not cry as such but there were indeed such moments in two games I played, I remember, that did make me quite sad then. Both of them concerned dogs. The first moment was in The Blair Witch when at the end you have to decide whether you take Bullet (your dog that follows you) with you or whether you leave him. Bullet is hurt and whimpering so sadly, then. The next moment like that was from The Terminator: Resistance game - it was when the Terminator sneaked into the bunker of the members of the Resistance movement and killed everybody present in it - the dogs including - and their dead bodies were laying then, scattered around.

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2022, 5:25 am

Endings to long series. Like Telltale's Sam&Max, or their Walking Dead series, letting go of characters you've been attached to. I was devastated finishing Mass Effect 3, seeing all those characters die and then the whole mass relay system be destroyed that made the Mass Effect universe possible, meaning there would be no more.
I think I shed a tear or two at the end of Grim Fandango.