C.I - Inclusion Awareness Project (Participate In Awareness)

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

ci
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2011, 10:42 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX8X_FsBCDk[/youtube]

I am writing a series of new awareness scripts for a voice talent. However the theme will be based on the more recent hope movement of politicians. If everyone wants hope and equality in premise like they voted for then autism and developmental disability inclusion can ask for the same. Utilizing relevency from within culture but said differently an inclusion movement can get more social effect by relating to others in their minds. After a few reply if they have suggestions I can type possible script remarks within "*" "*". People online have always asked to be part of the representation of autism in society so I am offering a chance to do so. This awareness is for individuals with transitional difficulties needing supportive circumstances to be included.

NOTE: This post is not about political party debating. It's about relevant popular culture and inciting inclusion.

Essential Phraseology

Yes we can to justice and equality.

Yes we can to opportunity and prosperity.

Bridging Concepts & Methods

Together we can..

Community helping to include..

Potential Awareness Script Inserted Below Later

------------------------------------------

Nathan Young

The peer politics creating intolerance toward compassion is coming to an end. Pity accusations, indifferent advocacy against isolation awareness and for pride in an image of autism is injustice. http://www.autismselfadvocacynetwork.com

ci
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2011, 8:34 pm

If no one replies in the next day I won't bother posting another request like this. Reason being is people complain they do not have the opportunity to or do not like how autism is presented in society. I can write these kinds of scripts fairly easily as it is my area of study and interest.

The peer politics creating intolerance toward compassion is coming to an end. Pity accusations, indifferent advocacy against isolation awareness and for pride in an image of autism is injustice. http://www.autismselfadvocacynetwork.com

ci
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2011, 11:45 pm

So someone PM'd me wanting me to not give up on others replying. In the interim I pieced this presentation together which may end up on the air. It's not super exciting but informative. I want to write super exciting for the next two scripts.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44n8CS6N8R8[/youtube]

Here is 1.C which was an introduction about my original project and introducing Humboldt Includes the campaign.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmWJGhytgPY[/youtube]

johnny77
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2011, 11:14 pm

One I can think of would remind how all people are different but yet we are all the same in that we all need a hand up from time to time.
Some thing like this, What if you were capable of doing a job but never were given the chance? What if you could hit that home run but were never allowed to play the game? We are not talking about different rights just the same one for those who are differently abled.
I am sure that some one can do better if they are willing to try. I am no linguist and a terrible speller.

Last edited by johnny77 on 29 May 2011, 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2011, 11:18 pm

johnny77 wrote:
One I can think of would remind how all people are different but yet we are all the same in that we all need a hand up from time to time.
Some thing like this, We all are different what if you were capable of doing a job but never were given the chance? What if you could hit that home run but were never allowed to play the game? We are not talking about different rights just the same one for those who are differently abled.
I am sure that some one can do better if they are willing to try.

Yes to be given the chance. The ability to try and the aided ability to succeed. Not much being asked for other then to work like everyone else.

*What if you could hit that home run but were never allowed to play the game?*

*We are not talking about different rights just the same one for those who are differently abled. *

johnny77
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2011, 11:24 pm

Sound so simple why is it so hard to achieve.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2011, 11:26 pm

johnny77 wrote:
Sound so simple why is it so hard to achieve.

You mean to get a job? Are you asking me, asking yourself or otherwise?

ci
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2011, 1:09 am

I want to take a moment to try and represent these two statements with differing styles. I will also outline briefly what could be interpreted by some kinds of mind frames.

*What if you could hit that home run but were never allowed to play the game?*

- What if we could help them hit that home run when otherwise they (or some) would never be allowed to play. Then goes on to say how simple it is to help.

/ Inciting others to help by emotionally provoking if no help then dreams, inclusion and or possibilities for some will be lost.

- If we do not help them they may become isolated, excluded and lost to the world.

/ While for the most part true (some) would become otherwise isolated and or more limited the statement is to emotionally provoking and comes accross as the audience is guilty unless they do not. Instead find ways to inspire and not force.

*We are not talking about different rights just the same one for those who are differently abled. *

- We as Americans (and or *a* community) have the same rights as promised to us as a birthright (as we learned since a very young age). For some that are born with a developmental disability a little help can go a long way to fully realizing the potential and contribution of a diversity which comprises our great nation (or simply community).

/ Invoking and not inciting reaction as a form of guilt. Inspiring and changing.

- Unless we help these individuals born with differences we may never come to know their abilities nor their contributions in our free society that we call an equal society.

/ Obviously just to much of the action or else mentality.

johnny77
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2011, 8:35 pm

Sorry system was down due to lightning strike.
What I meant by "sounds so simple" is getting company's and people without vested interest to try some thing new. Even if it could work to there benefit, you run into that's the way it has been done for years and always worked well.
As to which approach is appropriate depends on desired demographic as I am not a people person Im more likely to appeal to logic or sympathy than guilt.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2011, 9:01 pm

Re-inventing the wheel entirely is not a good idea if a pre-existing model much like a car can be simply more efficient, fast and effective. Instead of a few having the means to begin to accomplish the mechanisms beyond the most obvious are set in motion. As of far the initial PR visables are ecstatic however like any new trend in brand or social curiosity it must be plastered in the macro. Like anything great it must be great and it must inspire to be great and do great things with others as it is more then one great thing but many with others.

I would say it would be hard for others to complain of the costs of people like me if they are unwilling to help. In fact many are and have helped by supporting the candle making program I put together which is now over 17,000 units in an area of 100,000 and centered mostly in areas of a total of 40,000 or so. They are very positive and supportive and the products are now becoming the Humboldt Includes brand.

Yet you got these bad apples that guilt and just call folks like me lazy. So I devised a compromise. Lets assemble the means to realize and grow the means to accomplish transitional skills development. In a few months I will post up a link to a portfolio of businesses supporting transitional skills development. It's a human rights thing because most businesses where I live not only are community minded but like to support good causes. I was told something like this will work here but not in a larger city. I'm inclined to entirely disagree because to me the likes of this can be portrayed as a moral American ideal and not simply rural community dependent.

Transitional Skills Inclusion

Low Resolution Door / Window Campaign Sticker.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2011, 12:01 am

Alright so I created this 1 minute script and a version of it I will post a video/audio of. I am thinking about your ball game remarks for the next script. Although not in a speech style like I wrote.

--------

We as a community have the capacity and compassion to include.

We just need to know how to help and the difference it makes in people’s lives.

There is an urgency of now to embrace an equality that for some a little help by the community makes the difference between inclusion and exclusion.

We can do what needs to be done to include.

When you shop tell businesses about Humboldt Includes. When you notice the Humboldt Includes symbol where you shop thank them for participating in an idealism of fair play.

Local businesses like (Business Name Here) and (Business Name Here) have.

Businesses such as these support transitional skills development for young and older adults with autism and other developmental disabilities.

Together we can do what needs to be done as a community to support our neighbors who need a helping hand to develop the skills needed to be included like the rest of us.

Visit HumboldIncludes.com to learn more and commit to tell one person in our community about Humboldt Includes.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2011, 4:17 am

Okiedoke here is the second that includes some phrases you used.

--------------------

What if we could help them hit that home run when otherwise some would never be allowed to play.

Just imagine for a moment one decision of your own is what can create a difference in the life of one community member.

Together we decide the progress our community makes for inclusion and that decision to create change is empowered by you.

You and those you know can come to realize and embrace a diversity which comprises our community.

A diversity that is empowered by four words.

Yes we can include.

Together we can include individuals with autism and other developmental disabilities in need of transitional skills development with the help of the community and local agencies.

Look for the Humboldt Includes sticker at a business you patron and tell them together we can include.

Visit Humboldt Includes.com to learn more about sponsored transitional skills development and tell one person you know about the hope for inclusion.

glider18
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

31 May 2011, 10:03 pm

I think that you are doing a good thing here. I respect the desire you have to make a difference.

ci
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2011, 11:00 pm

glider18 wrote:
I think that you are doing a good thing here. I respect the desire you have to make a difference.

Change is a constant. False hope is a great big part of reality. You got to push reality to the extreme to move an inch of the mountain. I figure why try to move the mountain when you can climb it and make for proper walking way to get to the top. Many other people of different groups have. Like the Martin Luther King Jr. However he said things to help others along the way too.

There is no such thing as a level playing field with mountains to climb. I do not think there are baseball fields on top of steep mountains. Wealth can create such things and I figure the likes of Donald Trump may help but never think it's certain and dare you demand it and you are crazy. Which is why I am fascinated with Autism Speaks because they told the Donald they will be using one of his facilities and he just handed over the keys.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2011, 11:38 am

if you wanted to type something from me it would be end infighting end pride end divisivness within people with different developmental disabilities.begin cooperation and solidarty

ci
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2011, 12:47 pm

vermontsavant wrote:
if you wanted to type something from me it would be end infighting end pride end divisivness within people with different developmental disabilities.begin cooperation and solidarty

"if you wanted to type something from me"

Is it that you want me to type something for you as in a script?

" it would be end infighting end pride end divisivness within people with different developmental disabilities.begin cooperation and solidarty"

So you want me to write a unity script or speech that inspires cooperation between self-advocacy minds that creates an urgency and resiliency to achieve the goals you specified?