Is creating an anime forum for disabilities a good idea?

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

iheartmegahitt
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2011, 12:06 am

I mean I've been to anime forums before and a lot of times they don't give much treatment for this like us. I was thinking of creating a forum for people who are autistic or have other disabilities that like anime. I've seen a lot who enjoy it and wonder if maybe its a good idea or... no?

Diagnosed with an autistic disorder (Not AS but mild to moderate classic Autism), ADHD, Learning Disability, intellectual disability and severe anxiety (part of the autism); iPad user; written expressionist; emotionally-sensitive

ashmeister
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

31 May 2011, 3:29 am

iheartmegahitt wrote:
I mean I've been to anime forums before and a lot of times they don't give much treatment for this like us. I was thinking of creating a forum for people who are autistic or have other disabilities that like anime. I've seen a lot who enjoy it and wonder if maybe its a good idea or... no?

I'm not too sure if that's a good idea but if it does happen, then I'm all in. I myself am an anime fanatic so yeah.

Lecks
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2011, 4:47 am

What benefit would this bring over traditional anime forums and how would it be different?

thewrll
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2011, 4:51 am

Yeah I was wondering how it would be different. We anime fans love the same shows as nts. I dont think it would make much of a difference.