Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2015, 6:50 am

Extroversion |||| 16%
Orderliness |||||||||||| 48%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 46%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 68%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 70%

Extroversion results were very low which suggests you are extremely reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, structured, and self controlled while still remaining flexible, varied, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being calm and resilient and being anxious and reactive.

Accommodation results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Inquisitiveness results were high which suggests you are very intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Lars_A
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

31 Jul 2015, 8:10 am

Code:
Extroversion        -  ||||             - 18%
Orderliness         -  ||||||||||||     - 46%
Emotional Stability -  ||||||||||||     - 48%
Accommodation       -  ||||             - 16%
Inquisitiveness     -  |||||||||||||||| - 62%

These results doesn't surprise me at all, seems correct.

CryosHypnoAeon
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

31 Jul 2015, 2:24 pm

extroversion: 17%
orderliness: 46%
emotional stability: 14%
accommodation: 28%
inquisitiveness: 72%

-------------

extroversion: extremely reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.
orderliness: moderately organized, structured and self controlled,
while still remaining flexible, varied and fun.
emotional stability: extremely worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.
accommodation: overly selfish, uncooperative, and too difficult at the expense too often of others.
inquisitiveness: very intellectual, but possibly not very practical.

My GLOBAL5/SLOAN type is RLUEI
My primary type is "reserved"

I scored as " introverted and intellectually curious".

ToughDiamond
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2015, 3:29 pm

I've added my reactions to the verdicts in italics. Overall, a lot of it was correct but I feel there's too much reductionism in the test, which led to me being rather seriously misjudged on several points.

Extroversion |||||||||| 38%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||||| 80%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 46%
Accommodation |||||||||||| 44%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 76%

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private. well, yes, but I'm not completely unassertive, I just have trouble with it

Orderliness results were high which suggests you are overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun. kind of true, but not as much as that description suggests - my house is like a pigsty compared with the average home, and I do have fun - I just checked out the definition and I qualify:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fun

Emotional Stability results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being calm and resilient and being anxious and reactive. I'm a tower of resilience on the outside, but often mildly anxious on the inside

Accommodation results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense of the well being of others. Absolute rubbish. I'm only like that towards jerks

Inquisitiveness results were high which suggests you are very intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical. I'm sure I'm more practical than most

Eiael
Butterfly
Butterfly

31 Jul 2015, 4:03 pm

Extroversion |||||| 28%
Orderliness |||||||||||| 50%
Emotional Stability |||||| 24%
Accommodation |||||||||||||| 56%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 74%

Extroversion: results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.
Orderliness: results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, structured, and self controlled while still remaining flexible, varied, and fun.
Emotional Stability: results were low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.
Accommodation: results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense of your own individual development (martyr complex).
Inquisitiveness: results were high which suggests you are very intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

iliketrees
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2015, 3:26 am

Extroversion || 10%
Emotional Stability |||||||||| 38%
Accommodation |||||||||||| 50%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||| 58%

Extroversion results were very low which suggests you are extremely reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were high which suggests you are overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Accommodation results were medium which suggests you are moderately kind natured, trusting, and helpful while still maintaining your own interests.

Inquisitiveness results were moderately high which suggests you are intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Your Global5/SLOAN type is RLOAI
Your Primary type is Reserved

astronautism
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Aug 2015, 12:28 pm

Extroversion || 10%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||| 62%
Emotional Stability |||||||||| 40%
Accommodation |||||||||| 36%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 76%

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Accommodation results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were high which suggests you are very intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

PorridgeGuy
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

21 Oct 2015, 5:14 pm

Extroversion: 28%
Orderliness: 72%
Emotional Stability: 56%
Accommodation: 48%
Inquisitiveness: 80%

Summary: Introvert, overly organized and inflexible, relaxed and secure, moderately kind, very intellectual, curious and imaginative but possibly not practical. It's plausible.

poemadayguy

22 Oct 2015, 2:59 pm

Big Five Test Results

Extroversion |||||||||| 34%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Emotional Stability |||||||||| 38%
Accommodation |||| 14%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 74%

8O

Luzhin
Toucan
Toucan

23 Oct 2015, 4:48 pm

Extroversion |||||| 26%
Emotional Stability |||||||||| 34%
Accommodation |||||||||||| 46%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 62%

Skurvey
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

23 Oct 2015, 9:49 pm

Extroversion |||| 12%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||| 64%
Emotional Stability |||||||||| 34%
Accommodation |||||||||||| 44%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||| 44%

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.

Accommodation results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly small minded, traditional, and conventional at the expense of intellectual curiousity, possibility, and progress.

Freedoomed
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2015, 9:57 pm

Extroversion |||| 20%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||| 68%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||| 42%
Accommodation |||||| 22%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 88%

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Accommodation results were low which suggests you are overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense too often of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were very high which suggests you are extremely intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

seaweed
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2015, 10:38 pm

0regonGuy
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2015, 10:53 pm

Extroversion |||| 14%
Emotional Stability || 10%
Accommodation |||||||||| 34%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 82%

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Emotional Stability results were very low which suggests you are extremely worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Uncle
Veteran
Veteran

24 Oct 2015, 12:38 am

Extroversion |||||| 26%
Emotional Stability |||||| 26%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||||| 80%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 78%

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Emotional Stability results were low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Accommodation results were high which suggests you are overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense too often of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Your Global5/SLOAN type is RLOAI
Your Primary type is Accommodating

Interesting... however not too sure about Martyr complex! In psychology a person who has a martyr complex, sometimes associated with the term victim complex, desires the feeling of being a martyr for his/her own sake, seeking out suffering or persecution because it either feeds a psychological need, or a desire to avoid responsibility. I think for me, because i have a very hard time feeling the feelings of joy, i will go out my way to help anyone for any reason, weather it be an ear to talk too, chop a single ladies wood as she is unable to do it herself, listen to those in anguish, as i know what pain feels like... I don't get so much joy from it as i find it balances me out and have an understanding of of what its like to carry sadness every second of everyday, and don't like to see others that feel that way even if its for a short time in their lives! Do i feel a victim!? well, not sure how to look at this, i have had a bit of a nightmare life.. but i don't concentrate on feeling the victim as much as i am very confused and saddened as to why people often treat me the way they do... I just want to be understood! :( .. I just like to help people.. but still get used and trodden on.. but despite this i still help others! I live for HOPE....