Page 327 of 414 [ 6612 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 324, 325, 326, 327, 328, 329, 330 ... 414  Next

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2022, 4:51 pm

The finale of Neighbours :heart:

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2022, 7:08 pm

Spunge42 wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
What We Do In The Shadows.
Iron Fist.

Are you enjoying what we do in the shadows? I keep stopping on it everytime I'm searching for something to watch but have been on the fence about it.

Also, what do you think about the new Westworld? I'm waiting till it's all been aired so I can binge it. Or is it finished yet? :|

And I've been watching cafe minamdang.

What We Do In The Shadows is laugh out loud hilarious. I really enjoy it.
West World has just started its most recent season. You're free to binge the earlier seasons, of course.
Cafe Miniamdang is something I'm afraid I've never heard of.

Last edited by Kraichgauer on 29 Jul 2022, 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2022, 7:24 pm

Four episodes of Coronation Street from early November 1983.

Eddie Yeats and Marion have gone to Benidorm for their honeymoon, thank goodness for that, and for the fact that the TV cameras didn't accompany them!

At the Weatherfield Recorder, editor Ken Barlow plans an exposé of the problems the recently opened Graffiti Club is causing for local residents in terms of antisocial behaviour by its patrons late at night. However, one complicating factor is the fact that the club is a major financial supporter of the Recorder with its advertising, and another is the strong suspicion that Ken is pursuing a personal vendetta against its co-owner Mike Baldwin, who had an affair earlier in the year with Ken's wife Deirdre. The sparks are really flying, and the Recorder's controlling shareholder, Mr Statham, intervenes on Baldwin's side.

Watch this space, as they say in the publishing business....

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2022, 9:21 pm

Attack on Titan

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2022, 12:45 am

Last Week Tonight With John Oliver.
Real Time With Bill Maher.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2022, 3:28 am

Ajin: Demi-Human
The End of the F***ing World

KitLily
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2022, 5:28 am

I found the film of What We Do In The Shadows absolutely hilarious. The series is a bit hit and miss though. Some of the vampires are hilarious, some are a bit clichéd.

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2022, 7:35 pm

Three episodes of Coronation Street from mid-November 1983.

Ken Barlow is forced by his boss to water down his damning article on the Graffiti Club, and then undergoes the double humiliation of having to rewrite it again, to produce a tame publicity piece for the club. Emily Bishop takes on Curly Watts as her lodger, much to the displeasure of Percy Sugden, who has been taking more than a passing interest in Emily himself.

Des Foster returns to the Rovers as one of the decorators sent by the brewery to renovate the pub. Bet Lynch plays it cool, and even agrees to go out to dinner with him. Eddie Yeats and Marion return from honeymoon, only to find that her mother has been hospitalized after suffering a stroke.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2022, 2:20 am

Omg it's all heating up on the street

traven
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2022, 2:28 am

only fools and horses dvd on tv,
yes minister on yt
i wish i had brittas empire on dvd too

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2022, 3:47 pm

Three episodes of Coronation Street from the end of November 1983.

Tensions arise between newlyweds Eddie and Marion, as it becomes clear that Marion will have to spend a lot of time caring for her mother. The pair may have to move to Bury, and Eddie might have to give up his job.

It's Hilda and Stan Ogden's Ruby Wedding anniversary. It emerges that they met during the blackout in November 1943 when Hilda tripped up over a bag of potatos and fell into Stan's arms: they were married a week later. Hilda plans to take him on an exotic holiday to celebrate.

Fred Gee: "Where is it you're going then, Hilda?"

Hilda: "Well we 'aven't yet made up us mind. Could be Tenerife, could be Majorca, could be somewhere in Italy."

Betty Turpin: "Mmmm....I've heard that Lanzarote's very nice."

Hilda: "Oooooh no, we'd want to go a bit further than Wales...."

Rita plays matchmaker between Mavis and Percy Sugden at the Kabin. Percy is soon making plans for his budgie, Randy, to mate with Mavis's budgie, Harriet.

Mavis: "Look Mr Sugden, Harriet has led a very quiet, secluded life here with me, whereas it's quite obvious that your Randolph has knocked about a fair bit.....if I'd brought a lad home called 'Randy' I know what my mother would've done - she'd have shown him the door!"

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2022, 10:07 pm

Ajin: Demi-Human
Naruto
Sword Art Online
Den-noh Coil

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2022, 2:57 am

MIT: Murder Investigation Team, Lambs To The Slaughter

Episode from 7 June 2003. A child sex offender is found murdered and brutally mutilated in his flat, but all is not as it seems of course, and he turns out to be an undercover police officer investigating the sexual exploitation of children. Needless to say, the plot thickens, and another police officer turns out to be the culprit. He is revealed largely due to the efforts of an obsessive sound effects expert, who is an Asperger person if ever I saw one!

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2022, 6:18 am

The World Beater

An episode of 'The Saint' from February 1969, the last one ever made. Revolves around the rivalry between two motor racing teams and attempts from certain quarters to sabotage the cars. It's too complicated to describe here, and the final twist is just ridiculous, but suffice it to say that a lady played by the very attractive Patricia Haines is behind much of the skullduggery. Haines appeared in quite a few of the 1960s and 70s ITC series, not just The Saint.

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2022, 11:37 am

Four episodes of Coronation Street from the first half of December 1983.

Problems at Mike Baldwin's garment factory, where the unreliability of the workforce drives supervisor Ivy Tilsley to resign, only to be reinstated when it becomes clear that the prospective replacement is Elsie Tanner. At the Ogdens' Ruby Wedding celebration in The Rovers, the police arrive to inform Rita Fairclough that her husband Len has been killed in a motorway accident.

Actually, Len hadn't appeared in the show since May of this year, since the actor who played him (Peter Adamson) had been sacked by the producers after he gave unauthorized interviews to the newspapers in which he badmouthed other cast members. He had also been involved in a child molestation case in which he was acquitted.

Rita is devastated (well done to the make up team - they made her look ten years older overnight), but there is still a shocking revelation about Len waiting in the wings....

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2022, 1:34 pm

Oh my gosh. I can't wait for the next installment DeepHour.

I remember all that about the actor who played Len Fairclough.

She'll be better off without him. Wait until she gets in with Alan Bradley.