Page 288 of 413 [ 6594 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 285, 286, 287, 288, 289, 290, 291 ... 413  Next

pcgoblin
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2021, 9:04 pm

Dark Shadows - Episode 211 - Barnabas Collins arrives

Eureka - "Blink"

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Nov 2021, 11:11 pm

Fear The Walking Dead.
The Walking Dead: World Beyond.
Real Time With Bill Maher.
Full Frontal With Samantha Bee.
Last Week Tonight With John Oliver.

MrLucky
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 Nov 2021, 12:39 am

I'm binge watching the old, shortlived TV series "Bearcats!!". It was aired from April to December of 1971 that was about two mercinaries who drive around in a 1914 Stutz Bearcat In 1914-16 era US southwest and Northern Mexico. Rod Taylor played Hank Brackett, a veteran from the Spanish/American War and Dennis Cole who played Johnny Reach as his sidekick who was raised by his Apache step mother. I remember seeing it when I was almost 5 years old in 1971 when we got our first color TV. It is my favorite TV show.

Flown
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2021, 8:52 am

Golden Girls - season 5, episode 22
Gary and His Demons - episode 1 (rewatching the series for the 4th or 5th time)
Critical Role - Episode 30
The Tick (2016–2019) - season 1, episode 3 (rewatching the series for the 2nd time)

pcgoblin
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2021, 9:24 pm

Warrior Nun
It is on Netflix.

I've watched the first two episodes and it is interesting.

A summary of the beginning -
Three ninja like warriors are being chased. One is mortally wounded. They enter a room in a church, or maybe it is a monastery. A nun removes a ring from the back of the mortally wounded woman and escapes from the room to the morgue. He "hides" the ring, which we later learn is called a halo, in the body of a girl who had been paraplegic in life. The ring brings her back to life and she can walk. Meanwhile, the ninja like warriors search for the girl. In fact the church looks for the girl because there are dark forces at work. The ninja like warrior are Nuns. One plays the piano! ha!

I'm still watching the second episode, so there is a LOT I don't know. Still, as River Song would say - "Spoilers."

It is interesting.

pcgoblin
Veteran
Veteran

16 Nov 2021, 9:34 pm

Flown wrote:
The Tick (2016–2019) - season 1, episode 3 (rewatching the series for the 2nd time)

I love the Tick. I have the 1994 animated series with Townsend Coleman, the 2001 live action series with Patrick Warburton, and the 2016 version with Peter Serafinowicz.

DuckHairback
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2021, 8:28 am

I fell asleep last night listening to the unbroadcast episode "Lerapy" from Dr. Katz: Professional Therapist's 6th season. I always fall asleep to Dr. Katz.

Before that I watched the finale from the first season of Succession. Very impressed with the writing on that show and looking forward to catching up with the rest of it.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2021, 8:32 am

The one where Takumi blows his engine racing the Lan-Evo.

Excuse me, I have dust in my eye. :cry:

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Flown
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2021, 9:00 am

DuckHairback wrote:
I fell asleep last night listening to the unbroadcast episode "Lerapy" from Dr. Katz: Professional Therapist's 6th season. I always fall asleep to Dr. Katz.

Before that I watched the finale from the first season of Succession. Very impressed with the writing on that show and looking forward to catching up with the rest of it.

I haven't watched that series in years! I used to love it when I was in my late teens. It was the only semi-cerebral (yet funny) thing that was on television

Flown
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2021, 9:08 am

pcgoblin wrote:
Flown wrote:

I love the Tick. I have the 1994 animated series with Townsend Coleman, the 2001 live action series with Patrick Warburton, and the 2016 version with Peter Serafinowicz.

Same! I have also watched all 3. I enjoy all of them for different reasons! <3

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2021, 4:34 pm

Family Guy.
Legends Of Tomorrow.
Batwoman.

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2021, 5:13 pm

The Serpent. It's a BBC drama I eat he'd on Netflix based on the true story of a conman/serial killer in Thailand. The episodes revolve around the people he meets and how they get drawn into his gang and the Dutch Ambassador's aide who is trying to track him down.

Really well written and beautiful shot.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2021, 6:56 am

I watched the live action Cowboy Bebop; it was a bit rocky, but not nearly as bad as some of the early reviews suggested, I think it tried a little too hard to be exactly like the anime in places, but was better when it felt more relaxed.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2021, 7:02 am

Fear The Walking Dead.
The Walking Dead: World Beyond.
Dexter: New Blood.
Californication.

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

23 Nov 2021, 7:05 pm

Dr Who: The Seeds Of Doom

From 1976, the Tom Baker and Elisabeth Sladen era. I've had this on VHS for at least half a decade, and thought it was about time I watched it. It's er....quite watchable.

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2021, 10:19 pm

I've watched quite a few episodes of a series called Thriller, which was on UK television from around 1973-77. They're about 1 hour in length, and mostly very watchable, though not often of surpassing quality. Interesting though because they feature so many well known actors and actresses from the UK, and sometimes from the USA. Does anyone else here have any experience of the series, or any views to share?