Page 346 of 409 [ 6532 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 343, 344, 345, 346, 347, 348, 349 ... 409  Next

Doberdoofus
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2022, 2:35 pm

Died Suddenly. - anti-vax propaganda documentary :jester:

Good Night Oppy. - Mars exploration rover documentary :(

Don't be so eager to be offended. The narcissism of small differences leads to the most boring kind of conformity.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2022, 3:44 pm

A Crime To Remember.

pcgoblin
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2022, 4:01 pm

Crime Scene: The Texas Killing Fields (2022)

Episode 3 out of 3.

Still sad.
Three cases were solved when the killer confessed to avoid the death penalty.
The murders of other women dumped in the area known as the killing fields have not been solved. Their prime suspect is a man who was convicted of a 1971 death of his wife. Her daughter was shown where her body was dumped when she was a teenager, and she was threaten if she ever told anyone. I believe she came forward 6 months later, and he did some time for disposing of the body. In 2014, I think it was 2014, they exhumed the mother's remains, did another autopsy and a skull fracture was discovered. He was sent away for that. He is out now. While in prison for other crimes in the past, he told other inmates he was responsible for the deaths of at least two of the other women, but jail house confessions are not allowed in court.

The series was produced by Ron Howard and Brian Grazer.

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2022, 3:59 am

Coronation Street, episodes from the second half of August 1981

Brian Tilsley's dalliance with Glenda Fox comes to a shuddering halt after Mr Fox visits the garage and tells Brian where to get off in no uncertain terms. A pity, as the show needed spicing up a bit at this point, and could have done with a bit more of Glenda and her TR7 sports car.

Mike Baldwin interviews Stan Ogden, Bert Tilsley and Jack Duckworth for a van driver's job at his factory. None of them gets the job, and only one of them wanted it in the first place, lol.

Len and Rita's first experience of fostering is over pretty quickly, as young John Spencer returns to his mother, who is home from hospital. Nevertheless, the couple clearly enjoyed it, and will no doubt be on the lookout for a similar opportunity.

pcgoblin
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2022, 5:45 am

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit

pcgoblin
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2022, 4:30 pm

F2 Chase the Dream

This series is a bit like Netflix Drive to Survive except it is produced by F1 TV, and it covers Formula 2.
Season 1 covers 2019
Season 2 covers 2020
Season 3 covers 2021
Season 4 covers 2022

I've watched seasons 1 and 2 today.
There are 7 episodes per season and each episode is roughly 28 minutes.
I'll watch seasons 3 and 4 tomorrow.

I have really enjoyed the first 2 seasons because some of the drivers have moved on to Formula 1.

If you are unfamiliar with F1 TV, it is Formula One's official streaming service.

Drive to Survive is a bit more sensational[ized].

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2022, 5:18 pm

Reno 911!
A Crime To Remember.

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2022, 2:27 pm

The Chelsea Murders

Part of London Weekend TV's 'Armchair Thriller' series in six episodes (1979). This is pretty dire stuff, from a series that was overall indifferent at best. A number of people get killed or have lucky escapes over a short period in London's Chelsea district, and suspicion centres on a strange group of individuals who are making a low budget film in the area. There are one or two clever ideas here, but the thing as a whole doesn't really work, and watching it was a bit of an ordeal. These episodes were never actually shown on TV, probably because they were so lacklustre, though a feature-length film version was released a couple of years later (I won't be watching it).

Didn't recognize any of the cast either, which may or may not be significant.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2022, 6:15 pm

Stargirl.
Reno 911!
A Crime To Remember.

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2022, 2:47 am

New Criminal Minds.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2022, 4:23 am

Willow.
A Crime To Remember.
Reno 911!

pcgoblin
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2022, 1:28 pm

F2 Chasing the Dream

Watched season 3 (six episodes), for 2021, and season 4 (7 episodes), for 2022.

pcgoblin
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2022, 3:06 pm

The Outer Limits: Double Helix (Mar. 28, 1997)
Season 3, episode 12

IMDB Description wrote:
Dr. Martin Nodel, a brilliant geneticist, tries a formula to advance evolution on himself with amazing and disturbing results.

This episode has a fairly young (age 21) Ryan Reynolds, or as he is known today, the husband of Blake Lively.

The Outer Limits: The Origin of Species (Nov. 27, 1998)
Season 4, episode 23
IMDB Description wrote:
Dr. Eric Nodel has his body altered to communicate with aliens who have seeded Earth with their genetic material. He is joined on an alien spaceship by son Paul, girlfriend Hope, and six students who are individually absorbed into the ship.

This is one heck of a part 2 for Double Helix. Over a year later! Same actors as in Double Helix.

Part 2 is quite the mystery. It is not over yet. One person's name is Hope, and suspect that could be prophetic.

Both were part of the Comet TV The Outer Limits marathon.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2022, 3:53 pm

Reno 911!: It's A Wonderful Heist!
A Crime To Remember.

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2022, 4:19 pm

Coronation Street, 5 episodes from September 1981

Bert Tilsley is investigated by the Department of Employment for working while claiming unemployment benefit - Ken Barlow, Len Fairclough and Alf Roberts are all potential witnesses. A 'Mr & Mrs' competition at the Rovers is won by Brian and Gail, Annie Walker is appalled by the coarse innuendo used by compere Bet Lynch. Hilda Ogden gets a job cleaning Mike Baldwin's flat, but sets off the burglar alarm on her first visit there, resulting in the police showing up. If only they showed up so quickly (or at all) in real life, lol.

pcgoblin
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2022, 4:23 pm

Chuck (2007)

Season 1, episodes 1 and 2. Before I look up the link on IMDB, let's test my memory. What year did I watch these episodes in real time? My sense and memory of past time is horrible. I'm going to say 2008-ish. Now I'll look it up... Only a year off. Not too bad. I got lucky.

I really enjoyed the first several seasons of Chuck, when he was nerdy.

...Later...
Watched episodes 3 and 4. Watching episode 5. The actor James Hong is in this episode. He is an actor I've seen all over the place longer than I've been alive.