Page 3 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Philologos
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 9:37 am

You need to check your research. Very few embracing any variant of the Abrahamic traditions believe that Genesis contains all and only the facts of cosmology and prehistory.

I have in fact never met anyone who would make such a baseless [baseless because Genesis does not say nor does any portion of scripture that all and only the facts are contasined therein] and idiotic statement.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 1:40 pm

Philologos wrote:
You need to check your research. Very few embracing any variant of the Abrahamic traditions believe that Genesis contains all and only the facts of cosmology and prehistory.

I have in fact never met anyone who would make such a baseless [baseless because Genesis does not say nor does any portion of scripture that all and only the facts are contasined therein] and idiotic statement.

Only the religious extremists and biblical literalists make this kind of claim.

ruveyn

Philologos
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 3:27 pm

ruveyn wrote:
Philologos wrote:

Only the religious extremists and biblical literalists make this kind of claim.

ruveyn

Right.................and I say again I have never met one oiutside of fiction. Have you?