Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

xemnasfan
Toucan
Toucan

04 Jun 2011, 9:23 pm

or that's what the add i got from gamestop said, i can't wait to get it after playing infamous i am so looking foreward to the sequel.

who else plays infamous here.

modesty
Butterfly
Butterfly

04 Jun 2011, 11:16 pm

I am indeed anxiously awaiting the release of Infamous 2. I almost have Infamous 1 wrapped up. I know, taking me forever.

I love the soundtracks from the games. Amon Tobin played a pretty big part in the soundtracks. Very unique.

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 9:39 am

I got through Infamous around six months ago, and I played through as a hero doing everything good. Sony is currently giving away Infamous as a free download for part of their "Welcome Back" program by the way.

xemnasfan
Toucan
Toucan

05 Jun 2011, 10:17 am

Venger wrote:
I got through Infamous around six months ago, and I played through as a hero doing everything good. Sony is currently giving away Infamous as a free download for part of their "Welcome Back" program by the way.

yeah i just got the email, it's a shame i already have it, course i could get it as a back up.

yeah i played the hero first as well. i love this game's cutscenes and i normally don't like slideshow cutscenes, but but in infamous it works.

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 12:48 pm

"Infamous" is just one of the 5 free PS3 games available, and you can choose 2 of them. :roll:

kittie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 1:10 pm

What's the 'welcome back' pack?

And I'm not sure if I'll be getting Infamous 2 - I didn't like Infamous all that much! :P

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 1:16 pm

kittie wrote:

And I'm not sure if I'll be getting Infamous 2 - I didn't like Infamous all that much! :P

The Welcome Back program is compensation for PSN being down for almost a month recently. There are five PS3 games and four PSP.games. You can download two of them free from each group. :)

kittie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 2:12 pm

Venger wrote:
kittie wrote:

The Welcome Back program is compensation for PSN being down for almost a month recently. There are five PS3 games and four PSP.games. You can download two of them free from each group. :)

Sweet! I've only ever used PSN once though, so I doubt it'd be much use to me. xD

xemnasfan
Toucan
Toucan

05 Jun 2011, 8:16 pm

Venger wrote:
"Infamous" is just one of the 5 free PS3 games available, and you can choose 2 of them. :roll:

i got infamous and little big planet, the other 3 didn't appeal to me at all.

Venger
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2011, 6:30 am

xemnasfan wrote:
Venger wrote:

But they still should be better for free than a game you already have on blu-ray disc. Infamous also must have taken quite awhile to download.

xemnasfan
Toucan
Toucan

07 Jun 2011, 3:44 pm

Venger wrote:
xemnasfan wrote:
Venger wrote:

But they still should be better for free than a game you already have on blu-ray disc. Infamous also must have taken quite awhile to download.

yeah it did take a while 7 gigs, the way i figure at least i have a backup infamous game in case my ps3 can't read the cd anymore, i got my copy used and from what i can tell it was played an awful lot. and now i can play it even if i have another game in the ps3.

but my ps3 already refused to read my infamous disk once already.