Artemis Fowl vs. Harry Potter: Who would win?

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Artemis Fowl vs. Harry Potter: Who would Win?
Harry Potter 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Artemis Fowl 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 1

rocklobster
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Jun 2011, 7:19 am

I've been reading the Artemis Fowl books by Eoin Colfer for quite some time and have found them very enjoyable. The main character is such a great anti-hero that you just love how he thinks like a villain. If you want to teach your child that the protagonist of the story isn't always the hero, the first book in this series would do a good job of that. I'm also a big fan of Harry Potter. I'm sure I'm not the only Artemis Fowl fan on here, so I decided to post this poll.
If Artemis Fowl ever fought Harry Potter, who do you think would win? My vote goes to Artemis Fowl. While Harry Potter does have more experience in using magic and has even fought someone almost as evil as Satan himself (seven times in fact!), he wouldn't be able to defeat Artemis. Why? Artemis can and will fight dirty. Harry's far too noble. Not that there's anything wrong with a hero who's noble, it's just I think it'd be an Achille's heel in this case.
What do you people think?

Ambivalence
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2011, 10:10 am

Potter wins with Artemis probably ending up as an object lesson. I don't specify what kind, though. Potter is the lead character in a Christian allegory, and hence a peculiar kind of invincible. Like the hobbits and those Narnian brats. :wink:

The year is still young.