Page 3 of 4 [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Tayribeiro
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

25 Jun 2011, 2:04 pm

Thank god there no Jersey Shore in Brazil!
Btw, nice to meet ya matey! Arr!

ForestRose
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

30 Jun 2011, 11:19 am

I'm a fourteen year old girl with Asperger's Syndrome - I play the guitar and piano a little, love music, Tim Burton films, creating videos, and song parodies! This thread made me smile so much. I love animals and have a beautiful pet cat, and have close friends though I've never really talked to any fellow aspies. I would definitely like to though. :)

Anyone should feel free to message me if you ever want to talk. :) I've never heard of Jersey Shore (!) Could anybody tell me what it's about? Or I could Google it :wink:

Smartgirl56
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

30 Jun 2011, 5:38 pm

SPEECH TEAM!! ! what state/league are you in? I always wanted to do DI but I know I wouldn't be very good at it. I do OI and oratory. I haven't got to finals/semis at any tourney yet but 4th and 3rd is really good

bradt4evr
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Jul 2011, 4:34 pm

Smartgirl56 wrote:
SPEECH TEAM!! ! what state/league are you in? I always wanted to do DI but I know I wouldn't be very good at it. I do OI and oratory. I haven't got to finals/semis at any tourney yet but 4th and 3rd is really good

Wow! I cant believe someone else on here is in speech, this is so kool!Im In Pa, in the Catholic Forensic Leage, i think thats what we belong to lol. OI and oratory are the hardest categories to do, ive done OI for quite a while and its so hard because theres so many people in OI, sometimes yoiu compete against 30-40, and usually all of them are good, where in DI and other categories people are only up against 7 other people, which is really unfair if you ask me. And oratory is hard cause you have to write your own, but speech is really fun and some of my best memories are from tournaments :)

Smartgirl56
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Jul 2011, 7:32 pm

I'm from CA and I like writing my own speeches. I've seen lots of really bad OIs before but it is It is impossible to never see bad speeches. I would also love to try DI and OPP, but I dont think I would be good at them. Some of my best memories are also from speech tournaments

loveashley
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

23 Jul 2011, 8:36 pm

My name is Ashley I am 17 I live in Fairmount Indiana does any one live near me? I go to Ivy tech and take welding. I just don't understand people. I'm silly, and I like to change my hair color often. I'm a misfit and I don't fit in. I was home schooled because I got picked on and didn't fit in.

Knowingspy
Butterfly
Butterfly

23 Aug 2011, 6:17 pm

bradt4evr wrote:
Hey im brad and im 15 yrs old. I really would like it if i could make some friends on here who are aspies. I guess i should start off by saying a little bit about myself. I hate jersey shore, i think that show should be off of the air, and snookis brain shoiuld be tested by scienstists to make sure her common sense isnt due to the fact shes a descendent from some ancient species of primate, i take that back monkeys r smarter than her haha.. Im on the speech team in dramatic interp, which means i memorize a 10 minute cutting out of a book, or play and you perform it as dramatically as possible. I havent done real well this yr, but last yr i made it to finals 4 times and even won a 4th and 3rd place. ,.. I love writing poetry,and if you do too then go ahead and post your latest poem, cause i love reading other peoples work. I love every kind of music out there and i do mean EVERY kind, i listen to music from almost very region of the world, including india, china, and ireleand and scotland. So anyone wanna be friends?

You've got some class listening to Scottish music! :D I like listening to any music as well, well tbh I do get sick of listening to Scottish music as I hear it at most special occasions and I have to dance to it at the christmas dances but other than that it's fine. I honestly believe Snookie's chest is attached to an air pump, either that or her brain cappasity has shrunk to compensate for them lol jks. I used to take drama at my local theatre since I was about 7, if you watch the new doctor who series, the person who taught Karen gillan taught me! Scripts are a pain to remember sometimes though.

dancinonwater
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

31 Aug 2011, 2:41 pm

bradt4evr wrote:
dancinonwater wrote:
I am a girl, but I'm 14 years old. I'm a dancer, actress, and singer, hut I'm really not a girly-girl. I am also on the debate team. I'm very intelligent and I especially love science. So, hi.

Hey :), so your a dancer,actress, and singer. wonderful. I love it when i meet someone whos more into artistic things than sports. if you wouldnt mind i would like to hear all about your experiences in performing.

What exactly would you like to hear about? I love performing. Im not good with talking to people, but when im in front of an audience, well, the more people the better! I have been in nearly a dozen plays,and I even starred in a few of them! I don't know what it is about performing, but it just makes me feel amazing. Im sorry, but i don't know exactly what you're asking, so i feel that i can't really tell you what you want to know.

dancinonwater
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

31 Aug 2011, 2:42 pm

bradt4evr wrote:
dancinonwater wrote:
I am a girl, but I'm 14 years old. I'm a dancer, actress, and singer, hut I'm really not a girly-girl. I am also on the debate team. I'm very intelligent and I especially love science. So, hi.

Hey :), so your a dancer,actress, and singer. wonderful. I love it when i meet someone whos more into artistic things than sports. if you wouldnt mind i would like to hear all about your experiences in performing.

What exactly would you like to hear about? I love performing. Im not good with talking to people, but when im in front of an audience, well, the more people the better! I have been in nearly a dozen plays,and I even starred in a few of them! I don't know what it is about performing, but it just makes me feel amazing. Im sorry, but i don't know exactly what you're asking, so i feel that i can't really tell you what you want to know.

mike_the_poet
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

01 Sep 2011, 1:49 am

Hey guys.. umm I'm 18 years old I like to write poetry and I play the guitar (still learning).. I also like to play video games the one I been playing a lot is mw2 you should check out my youtube channel for my mw2 gameplays (getting nukes)
site to my poems http://www.poemhunter.com/michael-sisemore/
youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/RumpelstiltskinVids