Page 10 of 11 [ 175 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 9:03 pm

Barrett wrote:

Wes didn' do it ! ! We be innocent, yo.

Mabye we should lock up a few hundred-thousand innocent white people, just to make it look all even, just for appearances' sake.

And maybe there should be some inquiry as to why white drug users who outnumber black users are not equally incarcerated.

Barrett
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

21 Jun 2011, 9:16 pm

^ Its probably asking too much of you to actually quote a statistic or source to back up a statement like that?

JakobVirgil
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 9:23 pm

Barrett wrote:

Wes didn' do it ! ! We be innocent, yo.

Mabye we should lock up a few hundred-thousand innocent white people, just to make it look all even, just for appearances' sake.

that picture is from Equatorial Guinea I assume they should have a mostly black prison population.
Although there are quite a few pictures of white folks too.
Link to Orginal story

Their hungry thirsty roots??

http://jakobvirgil.blogspot.com/

Barrett

21 Jun 2011, 9:26 pm

lol: yes I was just making a quick joke. I didn't spend too much time looking for a picture. Moving on.....

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 9:35 pm

Barrett wrote:
^ Its probably asking too much of you to actually quote a statistic or source to back up a statement like that?

See
http://www.hrw.org/en/node/81105/section/4

Also
http://drugwarfacts.org/cms/?q=node/64

You should acquaint yourself with the open facts before questioning them.

Last edited by Sand on 21 Jun 2011, 9:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

JakobVirgil
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 9:38 pm

Barrett wrote:

<link to chart in ncbi study>

Barrett

21 Jun 2011, 9:43 pm

Yes........ that is why it is time now to start randomly planting crack-cocaine on unsuspecting and placid middle-class white people. Then, we round them up and convict them with arbitrary drumhead-trials, and send them off to prison.

This way, when UN-public-relations people come through, they will indeed see a prison communty that "accurately reflects the diversity of the nation" Also, it will do these pasty white boys some good to get slapped around a bit and get toughened up, instead of getting soft and sedentary in their tranquil suburban life.

Or mabye black people are just using drugs more frequently, and its not some vast big racial conspiracy against them??

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 10:15 pm

Barrett wrote:
Yes........ that is why it is time now to start randomly planting crack-cocaine on unsuspecting and placid middle-class white people. Then, we round them up and convict them with arbitrary drumhead-trials, and send them off to prison.

This way, when UN-public-relations people come through, they will indeed see a prison communty that "accurately reflects the diversity of the nation" Also, it will do these pasty white boys some good to get slapped around a bit and get toughened up, instead of getting soft and sedentary in their tranquil suburban life.

Or mabye black people are just using drugs more frequently, and its not some vast big racial conspiracy against them??

See
http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v00.n771.a03.html

A little research helps.

JakobVirgil
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 10:27 pm

@barrett
I assume you are anti-american.

Barrett

21 Jun 2011, 10:28 pm

Strangely, I'm still not feeling too much sympathy for the brothers. As i said though, I think it is important to start incarcerating more random white people, just to even things out, and so we don't have "too much of one thing, or too much of the other."

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 10:32 pm

Barrett wrote:
Strangely, I'm still not feeling too much sympathy for the brothers. As i said though, I think it is important to start incarcerating more random white people, just to even things out, and so we don't have "too much of one thing, or too much of the other."

To whom and where you distribute your sympathies is of no concern to me. I am merely interested that the law be even handed and just. I can only hope this is a general feeling.

JakobVirgil
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 10:34 pm

Barrett wrote:

Why do you have the picture of a traitor and terroist as your avatar?

Barrett

21 Jun 2011, 10:37 pm

Or. black people can just use some common sense and start doing drugs INDOORS.

Mabye white people are just smarter and more discreet criminals, or are better at not getting caught?

Police can start periodically raiding ski-lodges and yachting-resorts for casual discreet crack-users, to make sure the drug-inmates in the prison population will now accurately reflect the entire racial and socio-economic strata of the nation?

Let the bus-stops fester, I say.

JakobVirgil
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 10:45 pm

Barrett wrote:

Mabye white people are just smarter and more discreet criminals, or are better at not getting caught?

Police can start periodically raiding ski-lodges and yachting-resorts for casual discreet crack-users, to make sure the drug-inmates in the prison population will now accurately reflect the entire racial and socio-economic strata of the nation?

Actually there is a grain of truth in your race-baiting imbecility.
Rich folks black or white can get away with a lot more crap.
just living in a separated house rather than an apt make you immune to domestic violence calls.
But the fact remains There are more whites folks and a higher percentage of white folk do drugs then blacks.
(but not more than Hispanics)
People go to jail because they are poor. Sure they are "guilty" of the crime a good portion of the time.
but we all commit about 3 felonies a day so guilt and incarceration are not directly linked.

Barrett

21 Jun 2011, 10:46 pm

I'm also honoring my heritage with Lee, one of the greatest generals in history.

I DO favor cracking down on more white people using illicit drugs, but that would be profiling.......... which is wrong.

Sand
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2011, 10:46 pm

Barrett wrote:

And maybe the enforcement agencies have a bit of a racial problem. No?