Call me hot, videogames hot, and real real hot

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Nov 2005, 12:30 am

triforce1215 wrote:
Geez u must've worked hard to beat Chrono Trigger. I rented that game and it was sooooo hard. I got to that big thing that does a delta attack if u hit it. That thing was so annoying.

Are you talking about the guardian? The guardian's easy. You just kill the bits first, then whale on the guardian until it revives the bits, then repeat the process.

stellacotton
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

21 Nov 2005, 4:59 pm

Back in the day I beat Double Dragon 1&2 and Road Rash.lol Now days I have an XBoX :wink: Basically all of my games or Race/Driving games with the exception of my Mortal Kombat collection.Eventually I finish all of my racers but rarely beat a non racer.lol Maybe because Im older and have adult attention deficit disorder. But when Im playing my racers they keep my reflexes/hand-eye sharp for when Im riding. I really think it gives me an edge on the streets-and even if it doesnt me thinking it does-does. :lol:

Midnight Club 2&3
Project Gotham Racing 1&2
MotoGp 1&2
Need for Speed Underground 1&2
Test Drive
Pro Race Driver
Speed Kings
XGrA
and Big Mutha Truckers lol
non-racer-Guilty Gear x2-I love this game!