Page 1 of 6 [ 84 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

JohnyJohn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Jun 2011, 6:49 am

You say you have no rights,being treated like 2nd class citizens.Yes,that's true but hwy accept this unfairness instead of fighting it?Why the others(Nt's)to live generally happy lives with friends and relationships while you accept to suffer?Also why you feel inferior in a shallow way?Isn't more appropriate Nt's to suffer too if you get to the point of hating your life so much?Won't you feel more fair?I think some people accept what i say,i think i have seen it in other posts.Even though i know i am a fighter in life,i got through so much and i am still alive and proud that i am not a defeatist,like Job.Okay many times i feel happy because some people,many treat me nice or get pleasure from my interests but i got through many things.Also there is hell in afterlife and who wants to spend a life forever in hell?Trust me hell is no fun place and condition and people who committed suicide know this now.

Seph
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Jun 2011, 7:04 am

Quote:
Trust me hell is no fun place and condition and people who committed suicide know this now.

Please don't insinuate suicides go to hell. I lost a sister to suicide.

Nobody's saying anyone has no rights. Accepting there is a problem is the first step in solving it. Suffering is simply a part of life. NTs suffer too. I have no real need for fairness. I'm simply trying to improve my quality of life without comparing to other people.

JohnyJohn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Jun 2011, 7:10 am

Seph wrote:
Quote:
Trust me hell is no fun place and condition and people who committed suicide know this now.

Please don't insinuate suicides go to hell. I lost a sister to suicide.

Nobody's saying anyone has no rights. Accepting there is a problem is the first step in solving it. Suffering is simply a part of life. NTs suffer too. I have no real need for fairness. I'm simply trying to improve my quality of life without comparing to other people.

People here love suicide,unfairness,discrimination,defeatism(if this always existed then Turkey would still have Greece or dictatorships would always exist),dehumanization,depression and all that.
Just accept who you are and try to solve things or stay with people who are nice too you.
If i would ever become suicidal(never)because i would feel life is unfair i would love first to kill all those who made me suffer or having fun with friends and relationships then probably kill myself.Different people will always be born,we don't have to accept all that and the unfairness of suicidal thoughts because of the NT's crap.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2011, 7:45 am

JohnyJohn wrote:
You say you have no rights,being treated like 2nd class citizens.Yes,that's true but hwy accept this unfairness instead of fighting it?Why the others(Nt's)to live generally happy lives with friends and relationships while you accept to suffer?Also why you feel inferior in a shallow way?Isn't more appropriate Nt's to suffer too if you get to the point of hating your life so much?Won't you feel more fair?I think some people accept what i say,i think i have seen it in other posts.Even though i know i am a fighter in life,i got through so much and i am still alive and proud that i am not a defeatist,like Job.Okay many times i feel happy because some people,many treat me nice or get pleasure from my interests but i got through many things.Also there is hell in afterlife and who wants to spend a life forever in hell?Trust me hell is no fun place and condition and people who committed suicide know this now.

Wishing pain on others will not help your personal anguish. There is nothing in hell as bad as having depression in this world. I think it's more constructive for you to focus on positive pursuits in the short time you have in this life.

Seph
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Jun 2011, 7:50 am

JohnyJohn wrote:
People here love suicide,unfairness,discrimination,defeatism(if this always existed then Turkey would still have Greece or dictatorships would always exist),dehumanization,depression and all that.
Just accept who you are and try to solve things or stay with people who are nice too you.
If i would ever become suicidal(never)because i would feel life is unfair i would love first to kill all those who made me suffer or having fun with friends and relationships then probably kill myself.Different people will always be born,we don't have to accept all that and the unfairness of suicidal thoughts because of the NT's crap.

I like to think people are looking for solutions to those things listed. Acceptance actually goes a long ways with me.

I'm sorry you feel that way about it being unfair. I don't blame anyone for anything. I've been known to become envious of other's relationships but that's why I have to make an effort to try not to compare our lives.
When you say:

Quote:
the unfairness of suicidal thoughts because of the NT's crap

Are you thinking of a specific event?

wavefreak58
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2011, 7:55 am

JohnyJohn wrote:

Way to generalize ...

:roll:

n3rdgir1
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

08 Jun 2011, 10:01 am

JohnyJohn wrote:
Also there is hell in afterlife and who wants to spend a life forever in hell?Trust me hell is no fun place and condition and people who committed suicide know this now.

I'd love to see some evidence on this one chief, and don't try using a book of fairy tales written by bronze age nomads as evidence.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2011, 10:06 am

They like to wallow in their troubles. Blah blah, poor me, life's so unfair, and all of that.

At least the younger ones anyway. I blame their parents for putting the dis in disability for them.

My parents knew I had AS but they saw my unique potential and focused on that, rather than my weaknesses.

danmac
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2011, 10:32 am

dear mister 91 posts(jonnyjohn)
every group has it's dower people, look around here there are many positive threads.
if you only see negitive ones, it is what ur looking for.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2011, 11:00 am

When you come to a web community like this one, you've got to look at the positives and past the negatives. There are many more positive posts on WP than there negative ones.

JohnyJohn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Jun 2011, 11:00 am

cyberdad wrote:
JohnyJohn wrote:

Wishing pain on others will not help your personal anguish. There is nothing in hell as bad as having depression in this world. I think it's more constructive for you to focus on positive pursuits in the short time you have in this life.

Since someone may become suicidal because of unfairness,then he could at least kill the others that live the happy lives so he won't be all defeated.To gain some blood back because of the unfairness of life would commit suicide.I don't know if i explain it well or you understand what i mean but why just suicide when you will be the all loser?Why don't kill the others too and let them leave happy lives?

Indy
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2011, 11:26 am

JohnyJohn, I don't think that everyone here is defeatist, and those that are have probably endured more than you can imagine.

Suicidal thoughts and feelings are things that happen to people. Nobody decides to have those feelings. Just like you, I think that everybody who has ever been suicidal never imagined that it could happen to them. I certainly didn't.

If you've never felt suicidal, I don't think you should waste your time thinking about how you would react if you felt suicidal. You couldn't possibly predict how you would react.

If you want to know more about suicide, the Samaritans have a lot of good information:
http://www.samaritans.org/your_emotional_health/about_suicide/myths_about_suicide.aspx

JohnyJohn
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Jun 2011, 11:33 am

That's what i say.Nobody likes suicide.People only suicide because they feel something bad happened.If not they would be happy living persons.Ain't that right?So my logic is if someone want's to suicide,which suicide is unfair because of the circumstances since generally life is good and a gift and most people don't suicide,it would be fairer to kill the others who harmed you or the unfair society in which someone could be a functional respected member if he did not have AS.So essentially you are saying that those who suicide have no right to live because of morons and cruel persons.So it is a defeat i don't know if you understand whta i mean,like Biggie said.

starryeyedvoyager
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2011, 11:45 am

JohnyJohn wrote:
Nobody likes suicide.People only suicide because they feel something bad happened.

Actually, no. Most people attempt suicide because they want attention (as in: they want help), but cannot express themselves in another way because of a serious trauma. The few people that DO suicide because of a specific traumatic event are in the minority, by far. Those are usually both successful and following close to the event in question.

I have not made the experience that there are many people here that are pessimist in general. Everyone has their ups and downs. People with Asperger's Syndrome have the disadvantage of being confronted with their disabilities and problems more prominently and often in every day's life. Again, this is a support forum. It is not that unlikely that most people come here and discuss their problems.

jmnixon95
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2011, 11:49 am

Would rightly accuse you of being a _____, but that's not allowed here.

Last edited by jmnixon95 on 08 Jun 2011, 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

jmnixon95
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2011, 11:52 am

Chronos wrote:
At least the younger ones anyway. I blame their parents for putting the dis in disability for them.

More generalizations, hmm?

I thought better of you.